ONLY THE ONES WHO KNOW

DRACO MALFOY's POV:

"Father?..", He looked at Lucius who was sitting in his chair while reading a book. Lucius stood up and chuckled. He walk closer to Draco, He then grab his collar. His face crumpled as the anger inside him was stirring after learning that his son was failing the dark lord's command.

"Focus on your task , Draco! Don't you embarrassed me in front of the dark lord!.. he counts on you , so do better!.. and what would I hear? that you never focused because you are upset over a girl?"

"F-father .. I -I just can't do that.."

"Did you do his order?"

"I just... just can't o-obliviate her father-"

"Excuses!.. Do what the dark lord says you to do!"

"Y-yes father."

I just can't handle what they wanted me to do. I have no mercy when it comes to murder to get a revenge but Obliviating Aurora was the hard one. I know .. if I can't do it , the dark lord will be the one to end my life. Riddle sucks , he was such an attention seeker just for his father just to praise him. I am relieved that he didn't killed Aurora , he has a feelings with her but just can't accept that Aurora loves me... I would do anything to keep her alive. 

Professor Snape understand my decisions why it took a long time for me to do it , he even lend me a hand. I also learned that Potter was doing anything , all of us was in chase over a girl. The dark lord said she was the horcrux and not Potter since Potter was doing some tasks to join the death eaters. 

He was a great manipulator. He do good things so that everyone would believe in him that he was against the dark side well in fact he was the traitor. I am impressed the way he execute his plan and he also wanted to murder Aurora that is why I keep an eye on him. ALWAYS. 

He was so good at anything and that is why I am getting furious of him each day. The moment I saw Aurora and her together , I felt so mad because I know he would just hurt Aurora , that he was planning something on her. 

We all knew that Potter just wanted to kill the dark lord for his will , that he would take over almost anything. Destroying teh horcruxes would led to the dark lord's end to replace him and be the most powerful wizard in the wizarding world. 

He wants power ... he got everything that he wanted by his charms , his talents just to impress and then he got Aurora. For merlin's sake , he didn't hurt her but Riddle was. I feel jealous of him.. I am just from afar watching them together having arguments and then would end up in Riddle's bed. How painful it was to watch them making out while you are in the shadows grieving that you lost her and suffering in the arms of him. 

I can't just lay my hands on Theo cause he was the dark lord's son. I am afraid of him, yes but I ain't afraid that he would end my life. Riddle was a total lier that he would tell anything to his father including me turning into a ferret by a professor. He's a pain in the ass for me. One night I came to visit her and saw a letter at her table , it was Riddle's .. He was planning to trap Aurora to do his task. I immidiately stopped him. 

There was no such day that i would feel upset over a thing. I felt mad , anxious.. mixed feelings and sometimes I just wanted to cry and isolate myself.. or blame myself by pushing Aurora away even though I wanted her so bad.

My mum was helping me out with the fraustrations that I've been.She suggested that i would write what I feel and it worked well on me . Little by little , I can handle my emotions. On the other side, I just want Aurora back... I don't care if the dark lord would kill me or I would dissapoint my father or even failing the tasks and orders. The saddest thing that you will ever lose is the person that you loved. I will protect Aurora at all costs.

I made about how many letters and going with the flow that they used to do. It isn't easy but when you have nothing , you have no choice but dealt it with yourself all along. Aurora was my strength and I will keep on fighting for her. 

It's been a long time that we've been together and I wouldn't let her to fight alone this time. The memories that we created at first , the laughter , sneaking in and out .... the time when we used to tease and hate each other... I realized everything was worth fighting for. But in the eyes of others? We are cruel and can't even deny that we are evil just because we hated students.. we bully and sometimes the good thing we do was covered up with the evilness that they see. This is the story of becoming a hero in a hard way. 

"Draco.."

"Mum?.."

"How is she?"

"She is asleep and ... I think she's okay she needs a little rest..... maybe later she will wake up."

"Tell me right away and I will bring food. How about you are you starving?"

"I am.. I am good." , Narcissa smiled. 

"How are you doing , dear? .. I see that you are really improving with the advise that I told you.."

"Yeah.. quite relaxing." , he giggled.

"Keep it up." , Narcissa leaned and kissed Draco on his forehead. "I love you.." , she whispered.

"I love you too , mum.."

"Alright just call me later when she wakes up , okay?"

I looked inrto her direction and saw the gleamering piece of stone. It was the emerald jewel that mum gave her. She never take it off even though Theo and her are together. I never forced her to take it off or to return it to me but if she will remove it all by herself , I know everything was over and I never lose hope because she was still wearing it. 

"Obliviate.." , he whispered. He casted his wand and kept her memories in a glass. Later then the dark lord called them for a meeting. Draco presented the the small glass that he did his task. Theo was mad about it and soon as the meeting ended he cornered Draco. 

"Ahhh... sancho" , Draco glared. "I just want to ask you one thing... don't worry , I won't hurt you if you just follow what I want."

"As if I would."

"No... you will." , Riddle grinned.

"Not even an inch of assurance."

"I will make you say whatever I want.. I can control you.. and you will do every single thing I say. Believe me that you will..also you're in my papa's legacy." , he smiled.

"Or what? you gon' cry at your papa? begging him that I should say the truth? threaten me? old fashioned tricks... I already know all of it." 

"Prepared." , he clapped.

"Now sancho... tell me...how did you do it?"

"It's none of your business anymore. " 

"Don't you turn your back to me , Malfoy! we are still talking. Don't be such a puta!"

"Oh really? because as long as I know we weren't... and also stop acting as if you are someone who  can trick me easily because I am nothing like you! Now step aside cause I will go in my room to avoid all of this bullshits and I do not want to see your face in front of me.. puta puta that accent is shit."

"My papa will hear about this." , Theo whispered to himself.

I went back into our room and still , Aurora was asleep. I returned her memories back. It was just a play pretend... I wouldn't make her lost all of her memories and that includes me. I just can't imagine if she wake up ,she would no longer recognize me... 

I let my fingers run into her smooth , red hair. It smells nice... the fact that it was her that I smell in my amortentia. The scent of lemons and lavender in her hair , the vanilla on her skin and the scent of  her fruity perfume... but i guess it wasn't just me cause everyone smelled the same thing as I am. How funny it was that she is indeed a chase and catch by almost everyone. I couldn't handle everything when I lose her... she's everything to me .