CHAPTER 5

Vir just looked at the clear blue skies , some birds are flying in it. He smiled and looked beside him but then he forgot , Aurora was missing for a weeks and he was not sure if she was still alive in the hands of the death eaters. He took a deep breath and glance at Ron and Hermione. 

"Guys? , excuse me. I will just take some little walk oustide... get some air maybe?"

"Sure , Vir..."

"Or even check some transfer students."

"Ron!"

"What?.." , Vir just smiled at them and went a walk at the train. He saw new some new faces. He feels okay for a while after stressing to find Aurora the night she went missing. He felt just fine not until he saw the girl that he was looking for. 

His eyebrows furrowed and even blink his eyes for several times to see if he was just delusional or she was really  there , he even pinched and slap himself  yet she was really there beside Malfoy. 

Vir went back to the golden trio's place with a dissapointment at his face. Hermione looked at him and sense that there was something that isn't right.  She tapped Vir's shoulder and comforted him.

"Vir.. are you alright? I know that it was not easy for you that Auro..-"

"She was not missing.. "

Hermione thought for a moment and looked at Harry. 

"What do you mean she was not missing? She was kidnapped-"

"No , she wasn't. I saw her with my two eyes , Granger.. she is here."

"Don't be such a lunatic , Qualifie.. It was impossible that you saw h-" , Vir cut off Ron as he took a deep sigh.

"Okay listen to me... I saw Aurora with my two eyes.. I saw her and I am sure that it was her. She was alive  and for you three to know she was with Malfoy. They are sitting together there with Blaise and Pansy." 

Ron and Hermione exchanged their looks with what Vir just told them. 

"Are you sure it was her or are you just hallucinating-"

"I said what I said Potter...we all know that she was missing for weeks , we are there and Potter says that the death eaters have gotten her and now? she was here with Malfoy? I would never give my trust to her.. never." , he muttered. 

Harry stood up and walked at the the train. His eyes darted at Aurora that was leaning on Draco's shoulders. He slowly closed his fist while observing the two. Anger was starting to eat him up so he decided to go  back at their place. 

"Harry , was it really her?"

"I confirmed that it was her.. She was leaning in Malfoy's shoulders sleeping soundly as if she didn't trick us..."

"Leaning in Malfoy's shoulder? What.. what do you mean?"

"Yeah , I thought she was dating Potter. She told us that during the tournament .. Why is she with Malfoy now?" , Ron said while his face was crumpled. 

"Unless if she was dating both of them , Harry and Draco... A cheater and a little traitor." , Vir hissed.

"As a realization , I'd say she denied Draco in front of us but why? " , Hermione's eyes narrowed. "I can sense that she has evil intentions or whetever her reasons are.... but they don't sit right with me"

"Me either and I don't have a clue with what she was planning."

"But it was not right. She could've tell us the truth about Draco and her."