NEW BEGINNING

"Got a place on the other side of London ,Doing better , doing better and I know you

left a part of you , in New York  under your bed in a box but you're doing better "

-Don't let it break you heart , Louis Tomlinson

_______________________________________________________________________

I am on  my flight and being unbothered with what happened last night.  I leave my phone at New York . No one needs it,  howlers and letters would be sent by owls so what is the use?

Mom even confiscated it , I wouldn't mind to get it back to her. She can own it of she wanted to. While looking around at the passengers who are sitting at their seats. I saw a  daily prophet paper on the plane which says on the front page that Sirius Black escaped Azkaban . 

"Who is he ?" , I whispered to myself as a guy in a curly hair approached me and sit beside me.

"Intresting  , Sirius Black escaped Azkaban" , he said .

"Are you talking to me? "

"No I am talking to the paper. Kidding ! my name's Vir ", he introduced and reached his hands . He remind me of Malus' jokes. Now I missed that stupid boy.

"Aurora ." , I replied and reached his hand for a handshake .

"Do you know him? I mean  Sirius Black?"

"Actually .. No - But I am going to Hogwa -"

"Hey ! " I said and covered his mouth .

"No one should hear about Hogwarts since ... a lot of non-magic people would ask  and would know about it."

"Yeah I almost forgot.. Sorry " , he mumbled .

"Are you also a transferee?" , I whispered to him .

"Actually yes , I came from a muggle school but I am from England .I just took a vacay here at New York , it's been a long time that I haven't go in here and so here I am. "

"I see..." , I replied .

"I am actually making my way there at this very moment , as early as possible. My parents agreed with it, since they are busy with their own company . So, I do whataver I want as long that i am safe and still breathing." he said while  he putting his shades on and smile so wide that reveals his pearly white teeth. 

"While me , I'm a New Yorker and my family sent me away so that I won't cause trouble again at Illvermony , you know that wizarding school from america. I just love causing trouble so much to the point I am always in detention. "