ENTHRALL AURORA NOTT

"You're just too good to be true 

Can't take my eyes off you"

-Cant take my eyes off You ,  Franki Valli

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Draco Malfoy's Point of View]

Draco went out at the shower and looked at himself at the mirror. He smiled and looked away as he see his ears was starting to get a red flush. He walked back and forth thinking what he could do to impress Aurora. He knew to himself that his feelings went deeper with the young lady after spending a week in her room. Draco went out at the bathroom and grabbed his grey jacket , he spray a lot of cologne and looked at himself at the mirror again with a smile.  He wear his rings and went out to find Aurora.

While she was walking at the girl's dorm , Tori came out of her room wearing a long sleeved grey crop top paired with a grey sweatpants. 

"What was the occassion?" , he thought. Draco approached Astoria .

"Astoria!"

"What is it , Malfoy?"

"What's the occassion? I mean what are you wearing?"

"Ah , We would be having a cheer team practice at the field together with Blaise and Aurora.." He smiled a little when he knew that he was searching for Aurora. "Looking for someone?.... I bet?" Draco blushed a little when Tori asked that . 

 " N-No . Ermm not really...." , he looked away and left Tori at the corridor. Draco went back at his room and brushed his messy hair. He put a gel in his palm and put it in his head and slicked all of his hair at his back. He winked at himself at the mirror and smile so wide.

He sat down at his bed thinking what would be his surprise at Aurora. Draco got uo and aced his way at the field. A lot of student are in the field , some of them are watching the quidditch practice, some of them are practicing some stunts for their cheer dance. Draco ran at the commentators area and saw Lee setting up the microphone.

 "Move..." , he said with his deep voice. Lee looked at him with his crossed eyebrows. "And why would I do that ?"

Draco moved slowly as he looked at Lee with his grey eyes to scare him. Lee just stared at him and give him a sigh. "Try harder , Malfoy. You can't scare me." 

"Move or my father will hear-"

"Okay alright!" , Lee went moved and get down at the commentetors area leaving Draco who was holding a mic with his shaky hands. He blinked his eyes softly and spoke at the mic.

"Aurora Nott , if you are listening .... Erm... T-This is Draco and I just want everyone to know how much I fancy you and... Ermmm... I really dedicate this song to you."

Draco started to sing that goes like:

" I used to hear a simple song

That was when you came along

Now in this place is something new.

I hear it when I look at you~"

Aurora looked at him with his eyebrows crossed wondering what Draco was doing at the bench. Her cheeks started flush into red together with the sun that was kissing her skin. A gentle breeze blew into her copper hair . Draco continued to sing a song with his whole heart.