Qualifie's mischief

"You might be the type if I play my cards right"

-Promiscuous ,Nelly Furtando / Timbaland

_____________________________________________________________________

While walking my way at the boys' dorm , I heard Vir called me.

"Oi why are you here? I thought girls aren't allowed to go at the boy's dorm?"

"Just shut the fuck up , Vir . I would just return this robe to Draco."

This is getting akward. I don't want that anyone to think I am doing anything at boy's dorm. Ny only intention was to return this robe to Draco.

"I see..." , he said while looking at the robw that I am holding.

"Please don't tell anyone."

"I won't tell anyone but in one condition..."

"What condition?"

"If you willl go out with me and sneak the hell out of the castle , you know? At the forest gonna do camping or whatsoevers?"

"Deal. Do we have any aquaintances?"

"Our aquaintances would be Astoria , Blaise ,Parkinson.."

"WHAT!?"

Sneak night would be okay without Parkinson . I hate it when she's around.

"Why did you even include that bitch?"

"Come on , everyone was invited ."

"Okay okay any additional with those three?"

"Malfoy , Harry , Ron, the twins , Granger.... That's all."

Thank god Harry was there. I must get along with him since he was at the hospital wing for a day and didn't even see him around.

"So, what's your plan?"

"Harry would use his invisibility cloak to let us out one by one."

"Geez that's hassle. One by one like seriously? We would be caught easily in that."

"That's the easiest way , Aurora."

"And what are we gonna do next?"

"Go to the forest , create a bonfire and put mallows in the sticks  and do some camping stuiffs in there or even play games" , he explained.

"Now , I am going to give you this walkie talkie so that I can contact you tonight and give signals as we sneak.", he added. He handed the walkie to Aurora. Vir smiled slightly while staring at Aurora. He admires how beautiful she was.

"Okay got it. Now imma head my way out in here ."

Vir walked Aurora to the girls room to let Aurora see that he was a gentleman. 

"By the way , I am going to Hogsmeade to discuss our plan B incase we messed up."

"You are going to Hogsmeade now?", Vir just nod so I decided that we should go in there together. I returned the robe at my room as fast as I can and went back at the common room where he was waiting.

"I can tell that you're really not that excited ."

"We don't have to waste our time."

Vir and I went to Hogsmeade together. We entered a shop where Pansy , Astoria , Blaise , Harry , Ron and Hermione was waiting. They are laughing together like the one you see in the movies. Pretend its like that and they are playing a game while waiting for us.