HOGWARTS BOYS

"He likes my American smile like our child when our eyes meet like a child when our eyes meet

Darling , I fancy you. Take me back to Highgate , met all of his best mate. So I guess all the rumors are true ."

-London Boy , Taylor Swift 

Its midnight and this hissing sounds are starting to annoy me again. I can feel that it was close to me. I am really curious where it was coming from so  I decided to follow it .  What I know is that it was near at my room or at the other areas of this castle. I closed my eyes and started walking which is a really crazy thing to do. I focused on the hissing sounds and started to walk. 

 The sorrounding are dark and it was full of crystals. Where am I? What is this place? I heard the man's voice that was screaming and grunting as if he was attacked by something . He was lying on the cold floor and  attacked by the enormous snake. Who is he?

 Hissing sounds are making me insane like it was inside of my head. The sound was really deafening , reason why  I covered my ears. I have to get out of here but I just can't. 

I realized that I am just dreaming all along. My clothes are damp and catching every breath that I take. I wonder who was that man and why is that he was attacked by that snake?

 I gaze into my table and saw the clock that says it was 2 am in the morning. How will I be able to sleep again? I reached for the glass of water beside the clock and drink it. I got up and decided to roam around the castle. I don't care if its already curfew this nightmare makes my insomnia attack me.

It was dark and the light that you can see is the moon beams at the windows. 

"Lumos."

"Put that light off , we are trying to sleep in here!"

I never even thought that painting can fall asleep. The castle was pretty huge and I don't care if where my feet was taking me. While walking , the small door at the corner caught my attention. I wonder what was behind of this door?

I entered the door and it revealed the dusty handrails of the staircase , cobwebs in the ceiling was making the place look old and ancient. The chairs are stack up and a lot of things are in here , a storage room maybe. At the side , I saw a mirror that lean on the wall with a gold dusty frame and clawed feet. The cobwebs around it are so thick which says that it was really old. I wonder what this mirror does.

I immidiately stood up in front of that mirror  and asked questions to myself as if my reflection would answer me back but to my surprise , the reflection changed. It was me with some wrinkles in my face . Blonde young boy was standing in front of me and Draco.

WHAT? A FAMILY WITH HIM? NO WAY AND IT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN. 

I have a lot of questions in my mind that Ican't even answer alone , but I have to find answers so that i would understand everything.. 

I grabbed the necklace in my pocket that I got into my mom's closet. No, what I mean is that I stole  it  from her closet.

I opened the pendant and it revealed a small potrait . In the portrait was the old man  who was wearing a binoculars , he hasa reddish brown beard and the lady that has a porcelain white skin , blonde hair  that has a pearly white teeth just like the accessories that she wore who  was holding me as an infant. How did I know it was me? at the back of that potrait was a letter saying: