CHAPTER 11

Every drop of time is important , every love is important... every breath , every word yet love rises above all... I looked at Vir in front of me , he was in tears. I fell on the floor looking at the blood that covered my pants. I feel the cold floor touching my skin... 

My breath was crisp... my lungs expanded. I gaze at Malus and feel his warm hands holding me... what would I do if these two aren't here? I also teared up. I feel like any minute , my breathing would stop.

I listened to my heart that was beating fast and heard someone screaming from the other side of the room... I hope they didn't kill someone again... I hope they didn't take lives..

DRACO

The death eaters are searching for her... I wonder where did she gone to? Neither than me , I am worried about her.. it's been a month since we didn't see each other. I hope Riddle didn't lay her hands to her again.. If I know he did then this time , I won't let that pass. 

That weird girl , the goblin and the old guy were locked at the cellar. Damn this life.

I looked at the bunch of letters in my suitcase... and added another one. I wish I can control my emotions more...  My mum entered my room asking me if I can point something to them and so I agreed.

I went downstairs and see that  Granger and Weaslebee was captured. My aunt Bellatrix was  grinning at me while pulling Potter's hair. I just stand there and looked at him while catching his breath. His face has a stinging charm so that he wouldn't be recognized. So is this what they are trying to ask me..

I stood there speechless and looked at Potter and my aunt... I couldn't say a word. My father grabbed me in my neck. I admit it kinda hurt..

"I can't be shocked if you hand Potter over  the Dark Lord.. everything will be forgiven... and I hope this won't be the last time now-"

"Now we won't actually be forgetting who actually caught him... I hope Mr. Malfoy-"

"How dare you talk to me like that in my own house!" , I flinched and now I am nervous cause I know he's going to beat me again if I didn't tell him that it was really Potter. My aunt held my hand and convinced me to tell them if it's Harry.

I still looked at him.... I lean on him as our face gets closer , I can tell that it was him. I just can't from a word in my mouth yet they are forcing me to speak up.

"Th-There's somthing wrong in his face.."

"He looked like that when we picked him up in the forest.."

How will I able to tell them straight?.. 

If they just know.. I do not want this thing anymore that I am no longer at the dark side of this world wherein I feel fear and pain... and suffer from that almost everytime when I am in this place.

Later on , my aunt Bella tortured those two snatchers and get the sword to them which is believed one of the Dark Lord's horcrux. I hear their groan while witnessing those hapeenings and standing beside my father.

"If you wouldn't tell it... you will also end up just like them.." , he whispered.

Suddenly , they grab Weasley and Potter , Aunt Bella ordered them to put the two in the cellar and leave Granger alone.. I am afraid what my Aunt Bella would do..