CHAPTER 6

Another normal day for hogwarts students. Some of them are eating at the grand hall peacefully not until Aurora walked in. The grand hall was filled with whispers and laughters. Draco looked at her walking in , he immidiately stood up and grabbed the girl into her arms. Draco drag her at the empty hallway , leaning at her with his hand supporting him at the wall.

"Care to explain?"

"D-did I do something wrong to you? I was just walking in and you pulled me to explain? , seriously."

"I am dead serious , Nott."

"I know , I mean what did I ever do to you? Dray , I never had my breakfast-"

"No.. breakfast can wait but this can't." , he furrowed his eyebrows. "Now explain."

"Oh jeez I don't know , just tell me.. spill it out."

"So you really think I wouldn't know?"

"Know about what , Malfoy?"

"Of all the things that I hate , denying is one of the list."

"And so? what was the connection? ... Look I am confused , okay? What is it."

"Tell me everything , Aurora..."

"And what would I tell you?"

"Alright.. deny deny deny... you can't deny now. Say every single thing that happened and explain it to me."

"I don't know what you are talking about , Dray."

"Carry on... you don't even remember anything.. deny? hmm?"

"What would I deny to you?"

"Playing safe? bloody hell you are not good at it. I caught you already."

"I don't understand you.."

"Just tell me.. Is it true?..."

"The what?.. I mean the exact thing that you are referring to!"

"Don't play pretend... and stop denying! Tell me if it's true..Is it all true or are you just-"

"I don't know what you're talking about!" , Draco punched his hands at the wall and looked at Aurora while his hands are starting to bleed.

"Just fucking answer that bloody question!"

"Draco... I-I.. I honestly don't know what you are talking-..."

"-Well  Pansy told me... that weasley girl at the gryffindor told her that you denied me to them.. that you said we are fucking siblings... since when ?!.."

"I-I... just let me explain..please Dray stop shouting."

"Is that also the reason  why Potter was holding your hands during the World Cup? How dare you , Aurora?.." , Draco brushed his face and look at the girl that was leaning at the wall.

"It is not -"

"I bet you two  hooked up?... staying at the burrow for a night? .. A lot can happen in one night , Aurora.."

"It's not true!"

"No... they told me.. they fucking told me."

"And you believed them over your girlfriend?"

"I know Pansy for years! She wouldn't lie anything to me... I've seen it! That you get to hold his hands? that you think I am just acting dumb that I didn't see it?"

"I didn't say you are dumb! I was just trying to say that we never did anything wrong."

"STOP. FOOLING. AROUND. BECAUSE. I. KNEW. IT."