ALL FOR US

"Doing it all for love."

-All for Us // Labrinth , Zendaya

The barrier was broken and almost all of the enemy went crashing in at the castle. Some of the students use their might to protect the castle. I ran as fast as I could. I saw everyone that was dueling and almost fighting until they just cant...

I was slowly losing the hope that I have... the fear inside me is getting bigger. Evevrything slows down when I looked at them fighting and falling into this so called battleground that is used to be a beautiful and magical castle that was formed with memories and people...

The soldiers are the students who fight what they think is right... if they'd be lucky.. how will their parents feel if they lost their child in this battle? and almost everyone in the wizarding world would think that they've been a hero.

A tear fell into my eyes... I looked at the stick that I am holding.. a wand. My hands are shaking and I am terrified to use it. I told myself that I already prepared for this but why do I feel that i wanted to step my foot back?

Am I really a hero if I fight on this battle? will my mom know how proud she was that I am here standing.... in this battleground.. fighting for what's right.. and for a moment ,  I thought they are right... I regretted this.

I looked at my wrists as the dark mark was moving.. how did I get addicted to power and darkness? how did I end up in this?

A blonde boy who was a wizard . He was the person who tought me that there is still beauty despite of the darkness... 

And it was my love for him...

He gave me so much butterflies...

The sweet taste of his lips...

HIs smirk... and most of all..

His arms which protects me from the danger ...

He might not be as brave just like everyone thinks.. but loving me would be the bravest thing that he would do..

Despite he was tasked to remove all of my memories but still.. it was him on my mind. My heart was shouting for it's name , Draco Lucius Malfoy.

I remember what Hermione told me....

Love is what he was lacking and I know what love is. I just can't describe it but it was the most fascinating magic that ever make my life more magical...

I held my wand tight and walked at the cold bodies lying on the floor with the strength that I have , I flicked my wand as those creatures fell off one by one.

I was once a monster that they created and now I will show them what monster was like...

"Aurora!" , someone called. I turned around to see who it was.... after a long time of waiting , finally.  She casted her wand and good thing I avoided it.

"Do I look like I am an enemy to you?" , I smirked. "Well... cause I am!" 

We had a duel together... I never been feel so good for waiting this moment and finally I can take the revenge that I wanted.

"Expelliarmus!" , her wand flew away. She just stood there with fear in her eyes... can't even say any single word in front of me after what she have done? after being so nice and all this time it was her... it was her all along.

"How does it feel betraying your bestfriend?"

"Uhhh...."

"No respond?" , I chuckled. I walk closer and closer to her.