CHAPTER 10

The six of them went inside a cafe shop. Vir and Malus sat beside Ron while Malus sat beside Harry and Aurora sat beside Hermione. She took a deep breath and look at Harry with her worried face.

"What about the people at the wedding?... you think we should go back?"

"They are after you , mate... and Aurora. Well , everyone was still in there since the danger occured."

The waitress approached them and interrupted their talk with a cough. "Coffee?"

"A cappuccino please."

"A hot choco for me" , Vir smiled.

"Two cappucino with extra milk." , Aurora looked at Malus. The waitress looked at Ron and Harry. "I would take cappuccino."

"You?"

"A capuccino , too." , the waitress went into the cashier to make their orders. Ron looked at Harry , his face was crumpled.

"So I was saying... why would we go from here? .. how about going at the leaky couldron?"

"If I would take any safe place that would be the ministry but it's also dangerous.Everyone from the wedding would be hiding from the ground."

"Give me the rock cause I left my things at the burrow." 

"You joking?"

"I have all in my bag just in case..." , the two man entered the cafe. Harry watched them as they let out a wand in their pocket. 

"DOWN!" 

Everyone had the duel with the two , they helped each other until they had fallen at the counter. The waitress went out carrying the orders that she take from them, she removed her  earphones and look at all the shattered glass at the floor.

"Leave." , she commanded the waitress. She run as fast as she could , leaving the place to the six of them.

"Lock the door and get the lights." , Harry commanded. Aurora and Malus look at each other while the lights around them are taken by Ron. Hermione and Vir locked the store.

"I saw him.." , Aurora whispered. 

"His name was Ryle. He was at the astronomy tower the last time when he killed dumbledore."

"And this is Karkaroff.. I recognize from what he imposes." , Ron took a deep breath and look at the man.

"So what are we going to do with them?"

"You killed us when we are here."

"We killed them the moment we get in here."

"Ron..." 

"Maybe we can get their memories?"

"Brilliant Malus. We will get their memories."

"Hermione , lead us the spell."

 Hermione casted her wand to get the memory of the man. "Obliviate." 

"Where do we go next?" , Aurora asked. 

"We will be crashing into the ministry."

"How would you that then?"

Hermione opened her bag and reach something. "Polyjuice potion" , she smirked. Hermione opened the bottle and drink it , Ron follows and so as Harry. The three of them transformed into the faces of aurors.

"You.. you three look really.."

"Old." , Hermione rolled her eyes. "So .. we are going inside while the three of you will wait for us."