PARTY GONE WRONG

"Allergic to you everytime you touch me"

-Deal with it , Ashniko ft Kelis

_____________________________________________________________________________

"All things , set?" , I asked Blaise .

"Everything's ready , Aurora"

"Okay ! Just gonna play these speakers and we're all set."

I went into my area where my audio mixer  was and wore the headset that I used often in my muggle life. The students are also at the common room waiting for us to start. This night would be the start of something fun. Let's get this baby started. 

[ Now playing: Goosebumps// Travis Scott]

"What's up Slytherins! Are you ready to have fun?"

Everyone cheered as the party lights starts to flicker. I shuffled all the music and start to hype up the crowd.  Everyone got their beers and dance at the music that I play . I can see that everyone was having fun and so as me.

"Aurora, I will never forget this night",  Tori shouted.

"You call it , Tori. This would be the night that all of you would never forget!"

[Now Playing: Milkshake// BBY KODIE]

 "Eyyy ! Eyy!" , Vir shouted .

I left my audio mixer for a while to get some butterbeers. The crowd was hyping up as the night was getting late. I am relieve that the common room was in the dungeon because no one can hear us so as the Professors. My eyes catch Astoria and Blaise smooching at the corner. Come on this is a public place and that was considered  as PDA.

"Get a room!" , I shouted at them but they still continue to unbutton Blaise's clothes. Oh my , I think they can't themseleves.  Hours have passed and the students are raging. Some of them are drunk , some of them are sleeping at the couch with the cups at their hands and some did crazy things. I danced under the flickering lights , I don't care about anything. I just want to enjoy the night. It was all fun when the music stopped. Students are groaned when the fun was interrupted.

"And you really started this party without inviting me in?" , Malfoy shouted at the microphone. Night was ruined by this guy. I felt dizzy after drinking how many cups of beers. I made my way at him to turn the music up again but I fell at his arms and throw up at his black suit.

"Listen to me Draco. Never ruin the party okay? Join us here drink some beer and have fun. This would be the night to remember!" , I played the music and turned on the party lights again. He pushed me away and grab a napkin to wipe off the puke in his suit. You deserve it for ruining our party.

Malfoy grab a beer and sat at the couch observing the students that was already drunk and getting crazy. I grabbed the microphone and sing the songs that was on shuffle. This one's for you , Draco.

"I don't need a man I need a puppy"

Draco gazed atme while singing the first verse .Students are hyping it up and applauding into it .

"Allergic to you, everytime you touch me~"

Draco stood up while sipping the cup with the beer. He looked at me angrily while crumpling the cup.