CHAPTER 1

"I should've stayed at home cause right now I see this people but I still 

feel alone "

-Best Friend , Rex Orange Country

___________________________________________________________________________

"I don't have a choice - I never had." , I said while pointing the wand at the woman.

"You have choices , Aurora . You can choose. That old woman has a family don't you pity her?"

"After you dragged me in this things , even convinced me and now you are telling mr to back off , are you stupid, Malus?"

"Call me anything that you want but that old woman doesn't do anything , she is innocent and you would just take her life away!"

   "I don't care if the life of that woman would be taken away. I want power , I want it so bad  to the point that I would show no  mercy for this old woman" 

"You got to be kidding me , Aurora! Look at her she so helpless . It wouldn't be fair enough!"

"And so ? what's the big deal , Malus? After all this time that you've been convincing me to do this."

"But you would take a life of that woman! , think Aurora! She has a family who was looking for her. How would you feel if it would happen to you?"

"Really? We have diffrent lives so it wouldn't happen to me , stop being a coward and get out of the way . I would finish the task that is given to me."

" Aurora, please."

I  raised  my middle finger while walking towards the woman who was at kneeling at the ground , crying and begging. The tears in her eyes flowed in her cheeks while looking at me and for that moment my heart ached. How can I do this? No Aurora , you shouldn't mind your emotions , focus!

"Dear , what are you waiting for? Do it." , Mauvis said.

"Is there any other person rather than her? I mean her family, they might be looking for this lady."

"Are you going to do this or what?"

I have doubts in my mind especially by killing this woman. My conscience is eating me up  it wouldn't be fair if she won't fight back.

"Can you give her a wand so that I can do a duel with her?"

"Aurora! Seriously? She is a no-maj!"

"Please, this woman is old and helpless how can you even?-"

"Are you saying that you pity her? You have to choose , darling . The choices would be killing this old woman or you would murder your family in order for her to live?"

In that very moment , I feel numb and emotionless. I never let my emotions distract me or even feel mercy . I think I am gone mad this time for laughing too loud that echoes around the buildings.

"Avada Kedavra!"  , I shouted . The old lady fall lifelessly on the ground.

 "Molto bene!" , Mal shouted and the three laughed. I know that I am really good at this but why do I feel like this? i feel so powerful after murdering the helpless lady.

 "You didn't dissapoint us , Aurora " , Mauvis said and reached a box of ciggarette on his pocket.  Everything shifted into a dungeon-like place  . Dark , wet and full of blue hues  with crystal balls that are stacked in cabinets and  hissing sounds can be heard anywhere .