FRAGILE

"Taking it all for us"

-All for Us // Labrinth, Zendaya

Her hands are bruising from the hold of the chains. Her face was oily and the blood in her forehead has gone dry. Her sweat was dripping on the floor , her hair was already greasy. She was still catching her breath , praying with some hopes that would come to take her out from that dungeon. 

I hope someone out there would telepathically communicate with me... to know how much I've been suffering from starvation , how painful and my wounds are.. and they sting. I just can't believe that Riddle betrayed me .... I admit to myself that I loved him... but all of this are too much.

It's been four days that she was suffering and haven't even eaten anything. She opened her eyes and look at Malus who was resting. She felt that her heart was pinched. She couldn't just stay in there , she must do something.

I want to use my voice to check if Malus was still breathing.. he was always leaning his head and can't look at me... but I just can't form a words.. my throat are blocked and so I shed a tear..

I really blame myself over everything... I feel so much pain in my body but I just can't fight it.. I wanted to go out of this hell whole to stop every evil things and to protect hogwarts. I do not want lives to be taken.. If the dark lord wants me then he must have me..

Her tears fell down over her face and she can't barely move. She was afraid she might not do it but everyday she was forcing herself to break the chain but Riddle casted something into it which makes her hard to destroy it and ended up electricuting herself. 

I feel so helpless.. little by little I am losing hope. I told myself before that I will not need people to help me but funny cause I am seeking for it now... I thought I was strong but at this point I felt nothing but weakness....

Her eyes close until Riddle entered that dark dungeon with a smirk. He was bringing some trays of food for the two of them. He then put the tray in his foot.

And he even smiled... it's true then , he was a merciless person.. if only he knew how much I've been through.,,

"I don't want you to be hungry... here." , she lift her face and glared at Riddle.

"Oh , I forgot..." 

He removed the chain from Malus and transferred it into his neck. Malus crawled and reached for the food. His hands are shaking and still did his best to stand up and feed Aurora.

It hurts to see him at this point... his shaky hands makes me cry. I just look all the bruise that he got in his face.. If only he knew how sorry I am because he was also included...

"You need to eat.." , he smiled. She teared up and buried his head into Malus' shoulders.

His voice was even shaky... If  I can escape in here I would use all my strength to kill Riddle. If only he knew that I want to fight with all the power that I got to destroy the darkness...

"Wh-why? What's the matter?"

"I-It was all my fault.. you wouldn't be in here-"

"Shh... we're in this together , right?.."

"But I am the only one who needs to suffer.."

"Aurora." , his shaky voice said. "I am still fighting just because I believe everything will come to end.. I know it..I-I don't want to give up for you. I want to fight this battle , for all me , for you... the wizarding world and .. for all of us."