NOWHERE TO RUN

Luna passed in front of Malfoy who's leaning at the wall , having a hate feeling towards what he saw. His heart crushed when he see the two in that way. In his head all see was her , only her. His eyes followed the girl and pass at the wall then dissapeared at the blink of his eye. He immidiately reported it to Umbridge. While the army are having fun by learning how to disarm , the wall exploded and Malfoy stood at it smirking with his Inquisitorial squad at his back together with Umbridge and Filtch. Aurora cast a spell to hide herself from Malfoy and watch the army being arrested by the Inquisitorial. 

Aurora saw how Umbridge slapped Harry. She  felt a sudden guilt although she was a spy on the both side of the group. Snape walked in saying that he used the Veritaserum to Cho. Umbridge even attempted to do Cruciatus at Potter even though it's illegal. She's really the worst and insane Professor that you will ever met. Hermione spilled Dumbledore's secret weapon ; the phoenix. Aurora walked out of that room , she catch her breath while making her way back in her dorm since she got the information that she wanted to hear. 

That night , she couldn't sleep. The thoughts inside her head are keeping her up , her pupils dilated , biting her nails while shaking his feet. The felt the moist of her sweaty palms , rubbing in into her blankets. "Can't sleep? " , a deep voice interrupted her. "What's bothering you?" , she looked around her room and saw the guy in masks with its gleaming eyes in the shadows. "Did I disturb you from your sleep?.." , he asked. Whenever Aurora blink , he was getting closer and closer at her. She couldn't form a word from her mouth , her hands are shaking. 

His hands lay in her face , cupping it. Aurora saw his eyes that seems familiar to her , his breath fanned in her face and soon realized it. "Who are you?.." , she asked. The guy dissapeared at the big puff of smoke , leaving the girl in awe. I think I know you but I hope I was wrong. She touched her face , she can sense the presence that he made which make her feel safe and in comfort.

Aurora didn't sleep well. The cold air welcomed her at the hall , she saw her friends having their hot choco with warm smiles in their faces. She wrapped her hands inside her jacket to keep it warm while making her way at them. Her dark circles in her eyes shows , she yawns rapidly while closing her eyes softly. A soft warm hands touched her face while she was closing her eyes. Theo wrapped his arms at her , he placed the two mugs of hot choco at the table supporting Aurora that was leaning in his shoulders. 

"She looks exhausted.." 

"It's been two days that she had her hangover... I think she didn't slept well last night."

"I didn't have enough sleep this week , too because of that guy in mask.." , Pansy snappped. "He creeps me out like I am suffering to hold my pee every night and avoid going at the comfort room... hate it." , she sipped in her hot choco. 

"I heard of this guy actually... same exact ones as the others described. A white mask and a cloak." 

"He is .."

"Well then , he was the puta who stabbed me that night at the bathroom. He tried to kill me." 

"Who cares , Riddle?" 

"Shut it , Zabini... on the other hand I was thankful of my amigo ,Vir , he saved me from being drowned. Mi hombre." , he tapped Vir.

"See? , can't even save yourself from drowning into a fucking faucet." , he laughed.

"Oi -"

"Na uh! shut up... just eat" , Blaise putted his mouth with an apple.

The bell rang meaning the breakfast was over. Theo brought Aurora back in her dorm , carrying he into a piggyback ride. Her temperature was rising and her forehead was heating up. He grabbed the bowl with a warm water and submerge the towel. He gently brushed it into her pale and glowing arms. He kissed the girls' hand and stay beside her the entire hours. Aurora woke up in the middle of the night as she sense that soemeone was watching her. She gazed in her lamp that was covered in a red liquid followed by the repeated flickers. Her heart was beating fast , she knew that someone was at her bathroom.

She stood up and saw the blood that was scattered at the floor. As she goes closer and closer her heartbeat was also pumping so fast that she can hear it. Theo went out of the bathroom with blood that was dripping in his forehead. He can't stand properly and supported himself using the door. "Run before he goes back , Aurora." , he warned. "W-what?.."

"Just fucking run!"  , Aurora sprinted outside the corridor of her room. Her head was full of questions and can't even focus on where her feet would take her. She got inside the main comfort room and hide inside the cubicle. Her eyes watered and feel the mosit of her palms.  One thing is in her head , be safe. She tried to calm herself while her tears was flowing in her cheeks as the footsteps can be heard oustide of the cubicle.

"Let's play hide and seek" , the deep voice echoed the comfort room. "Don't be afraid , we're gonna play games , Aurora.." , she's terrified , in any moment the guy will stain his hands with her own blood. "You're it.." , he whispered at her ears. She opened the door of the cubicle but she slipped. Aurora fell helplessly at the ground looking at the guy wearing a cloak that stood in front of her. She used the bravery that was left in her made her speak out.

"Who are you? what do you want from me?" , she whimpered while walking backwards.

"I want a simple thing and that is you. I want you ." , he turned around.

"Wh-why are you doing this? ?"

"WHY?" , his voice echoed in the room. 

"W-why do you murder t-those people?!"

"I murder... because they fucking are annoying! eugh! they annoy me everytime I see you with them..and it makes my blood boil. "

"If you want to kill me... just do it now! stab me!" 

"I wouldn't like that.." , his silver dagger shine upon the moonbeams and hide it inside his cloak. He was leaning there attempting to touch her. He went closer and closer to Aurora. She froze as the guy looks into her eyes. Without any hesitation , she pulled the mask with her hands , revealing the face behind it

"D-Draco? " , her voice was shaky , she never been afraid of him just like at the moment she realized that it was all Draco's plan. He stood their as the cold air shivers her spine , a deafening silenced prevailed and the dripping water in the faucet can be heard as she look at him with disbelief. Behind this mask was the guy that I never thought would be , I wish I thought I was wrong but never was.

"Why are you doing this?..."

Draco never answered but maintain his eye contact at her. Yes! being him again. I am really happy that I left you because of that...

"But your conscience was eating you up... is it?" , he smirked. "I killed for you.. I would do anything , for you.. don't you show some little appreciation for that?.."

"Appreciation for what? blood that was scattering at the castle floor?the cold and lifeless body of those students that are found? t-they are innocent!"

"You would understand it , Aurora.. I would never stop until I didn't take you back from him.." , Draco dissapeared in a black puff of smoke , leaving the mask in Aurora's hands. She smirked and looked at the mask in her hands with a blood splatter in it.

She decided to went back into her dorm. while walking at the corridor. she holding the mask in her hand. the blood was dripping all over the floor, she was barefooted and the floors are cold as ice. the silence and the darkness was making everything else creepy. she continued to walk until she reached the common room. she sat down at the couch without any emotions in her face, she looked at the mask again and licked the crimson blood that was splattered on the mask. 

after licking it , she made her way at the dorm and kept the mask inside her closet and washed her hands that has some blood and slept peacefully.