Star-crossed lovers

"But I am confident whe I am with you"

-Cloud 9 , Beach Bunny

_______________________________________________________________________________

All of the students are in the pitch waiting for the game to start. At the tent , Aurora with her cheer members are waiting also for the signal. She admired her members' uniform that she made. The quidditch players entered the tent. Tori gave Blaise a huge hug and a kiss from his cheeks. Aurora's eyes was drwan to Draco when he entered the tent. Her face are starting to have a red flush . Her world slowed down when Draco looked at her and gave her a smirk while walking towards her direction.

"Hey , you good?" , Draco snapped. Aurora bit her lips and stare at Draco in front of her.

"I-.. You look good.."

"I am aware that I look good, darling." , he chuckled.

"Darling huh?"  , Blaise joked. "What a cute nickname , Dray." , Blaise wheezed and smile at Draco.

"As if you didn't call Astoria with a cute nickname."

Aurora couldn't help herself but to stare at Draco. He just found Draco attractive in his quidditch uniform. Draco crossed his eyebrows and stifled his laugh at Aurora who was standing in front of him without saying a word.

"You sure that you are good?"

"Yeah I mean of course I am fine."

"I know that you are mesmerized with my pretty face."

"Okay let's just say that I am." , Ohh noises are heard inside the tent. "But-..." 

Draco pulled Aurora in her waists and pulled her closer into him. Her eyes widened when she realized that everyone was looking at them in that position.

"You will always be my cheerleader , Nott." , Draco's minty breath fanned Aurora's face which makes her face go red. Draco kissed her forehead.

"We have to go now , future wife!" , Draco went out at the tent together with his quidditch mates.

"What the-..." Aurora slap her palm in her forehead and looked at Tori. She nod her head and sat down at the corner. "I am not okay...."

"What? How about our cheer team?" , Tori cupped her face. Aurora can't think straight and still in shock with what Draco did. She fanned her hands at her face , taking a deep breaths. She feels nervous thinking that she might ruin their performance. The cheer team assemble into their places. 

"For today's game , we have  Slytherin and Ravenclaw. Who would win and get the points in thier houses? Let us welcome the Slytherin's cheer team!" , Lee anounced. 

The cheer teams start to perform. Aurora maintain the big smile in her face while looking at the crowd and cheering for the slytherins.  The quaffle was finally thrown , one of the players from Ravenclaw catch it and flew into the Slytherin's circles but Flinch blocked it with a kick. Blaise grabbed the quaffle and shove some Ravenclaws on his way , one of the players  fell into the broom which  has the result of a worse injury. The games are getting intresting for having a tie into both teams and make it hard to score on each one.