CONFESSION WENT WRONG

"But I don't fckin care at all cause I have a hella feelings for you"

-idfc , blackbear

___________________________________________________________________

[Vir Qualifie's Point of View]

How can you even tell someone that you love them or like them?

I don't have an idea but there was a lot of ways so that you can confess. It could be accidentally , can be said when you are drunk , mad whatever it is.

Ah Love , how I am sure that it was called love? I think of her. I imagine a lot of fake scenarios in my head that only me would know. Just like fairytales in the movie . I honestly don't have a courage. I fell in love with the stranger that I met at the plane. 

She was not the ideal one but she's my type. The time that I finally talked to her and oh! I would sit beside her the entire travelling hours , what a coincident was that. She was also going to the place where I am going, Hogwarts.

At the first thought it was an infatuation  because maybe I am just attracted to her and feelings would soon fade but as I see her or even saw her smile , my knees gets weak for no reason. My feelings went deeper and deeper each time that I see her.

But I am too scared to say and admit it to her kinda scared of rejection . You know the feeling when she was around? it was like the sky after the rain as rainbows come out followed by the sun. My heart feels the same way.

Each day and every day I gather up a courage to say it to her before anyone else does until an idea came up. Sneaking into the forest but with Gryffindors. That would be my opportunity to finally say to her what I really feel. I am ready for everything  like she doesn't have to like me back . We can't force people that we like to like us back , they would just learn how to love us.

Pansy helped me with the idea since she was doing the same thing for Draco . Pansy was not that bad actually she was nice , she just act rough because she doesn't want anyone to see her being weak.

Earlier while planning for our escape night or should I call it sneaking . I caught her walking at the corridor with a robe on her hands . I can tell it  was Draco's because of the initials under the logo. I feel a little jealous but I have to act cool. I blackmailed her that I would not tell anyone that she was here at the boy's dorm unless if  she agrees to the escape plan that I was planning.

Luckily she said yes . We went at the Hogsmeade together as we started to plan , I just can't help myself but to stare at her. Her beauty is breath taking . Later on as we finished our plan , I talked with Pansy to make sure everything was set.

"Parkinson."

"What do you want, lover boy?"

"Everything set for later?"

"Of course! I will make sure that your plans would go as it was"

"Another thing."

"What is it , pretty boy?"

"I just want to say thank you for helping me."

"It's nothing. Just do your best shot later , Okay?"

"Yes , I will."

I returned to the table where we we used to hang out . I smiled so wide because I feel so motivated not until I saw her and Draco talking. I feel sad to see them alone together. I just observed them from afar but I can sense there was something wrong due to Aurora's reaction . She suddenly stood up then Draco grabbed her hand.