HIPPOGRIFF MADNESS

" No , I'm no stranger to surprise"

-Real friends, Camila Cabello

_____________________________________________________________________________

I grabbed the monster book  and went with Astoria to attend Professor Hagrid's class . We  assemble in front of the cottage with the Griffyndors  while holding the monster book. You must be careful in handling it or else it would bite you.

"I have  a great lesson for today, follow me!" , Professor Hagrid said .

We followed Professor Hagrid. Draco keep his eyes at me while walking with  Crabbe , Goyle and Blaise. Well the Prince must have a body guard and a servant to be with him.

"Form a group over there and open your page at page 49" , Professor Hagrid instructed. "Exactly how do we do that?" , Draco asked grumpily. His rough attitude starts to show up again. I hope he would act kindly even just for a day.

"Just stroke the spine of course" , Professor Hagrid responded to him. He stroke his book using his two fingers . Damn that's sexy. He looked at me and raised his eyebrows. My heart is starting to beat so fast together with my face that was heating up again. Draco , you are my weakness , please , have mercy.

 Neville opened the monster book but the book was furious to bite him . Students are laughing on the clumsiness that he made . "Don't be such a wimp , Longbottom " ,Draco said while Neville was struggling with his monster book .

"See , he was clumsy." , Astoria whispered .

Poor Neville , they didn't even offered him a help  or maybe he didn't hear Professor Hagrid's instruction.

"I think they are  funny " , Hermione said to Ron . "Oh yeah , terribly funny , really witty .. god this place has gone to the dogs .. wait till my father hears that  Dumbledore's got this oaf teaching classes " , Draco said to the trio. I badly wanted to join their argument but I remember that I must avoid Draco.

"Shut up , Malfoy " , Harry said and walk towards Malfoy.Things are getting intresting in this argument. Can you please do a little riot? I would really love to watch a Gryffindor and a Slytherin to have a match.

"You know what? I wanted these two to have a little boxing rematch. I just want to see wizards doing a boxing rematch at wizarding world. " , I whispered at Astoria .

"I think we are going to witness it right now" , she replied. Draco give his bag at Crabbe and walk towards Potter. He's so sassy. But why is that he was looking Potter like he was so intrested in him? Is he a gay?

"What is that he was acting like that?" , I asked Astoria . Draco was acting really terrified as if he saw something creepy above Harry. This guy deserves Grammy for acting and convincing Potter to be scared.

"Dementor ! Dementor !" , He wear his hood and does the oooh noises to tease Harry. How evil.

Harry run at Draco's direction. He grabbed Draco's tie while his fist  were clenched . Harry's fist landed on Draco's lips. His lips are starting to bleed when he fell off  the ground.  He leaned at Draco  while his teeth was gritted. I am sure he had enough of Draco's rudeness. Go Harry! teach him a lesson.