CHAPTER 2

"It's been some time since when we last spoke , This is gonna sound like a bad joke 

But momma I fell inlove again"

- Cupid's Chokehold , Gym Class Heroes

_________________________________________________________________

DRACO MALFOY's POV :

As I sat down I saw Potter , weaslebee and mudblood on their way at their table .

 An idea came up to my head to piss Potter off.

"Potter , Potter ! , Is it true that you fainted .. I mean you actually fainted ?" 

"Shove off , Malfoy " , Weaslebee said as he makes Potter turn into mudblood's gaze .

Flint laughed as we make fun of Potter on how weak he was by fainting at the train.

Dumbledore made an announcement with the new students , the good looking guy and the girl  with a copper long hair that was falling perfectly at her waist and a  fair complexion. I don't know why but my eyes catch a glimpse of her godess beauty.

"  Students , I have an announcement . We have new students in here . I am looking forward that you would treat them good and make them feel that Hogwarts is their home." 

She walked at the sorting chair as Professor Mcgonagall put a sorting hat in her head. I can sense she was nervous but i do hope she would be sorted into Slytherin. After a minute of sorting her in , my intuition is right , she was sorted in Slytherin . I  observed how confident she walked , the power that she brings when she smiles. Why is that you are making me feel this way , pretty girl?

"Draco? are you alright ?" , Pansy asked . 

I ignored Pansy and focused to look at the new girl. Her curves are telling it , her dress fits her perfectly. I bet she prepared for this sorting event. 

"You fancy her ? " , Flint asked .

"Who told you I fancy her ? She's not worth it " , I lied. But I am getting there. My heart was skipping a beat. My world suddenly slowed down. It makes me go crazy.  Her confidence got me , the way that she walked and even the attractive features that she have. Damn. One things for sure , she is hot.

He sat beside Blaise. Astoria asked her some random questions and there's me staring at her as if there was no tomorrow. I cannot blame her anyways , she was attractive.Who was that guy near her? I hope it wasn't her boyfriend.

Dinner was over . I saw Astoria pulling her hands away and dissapeared into the crowd. Where did they go? I wanted to talk her just for once but I can't because I have no idea where those two girls  go. Where can I look for them?  

While walking at the corridor , she bumped into me. Woah what a coincidence.

"Watch where you going!" 

That energy she's giving me makes me want her more.

"Did you just bump into me , Miss?" , I asked.

Our faces are close to each other wherein I can stare into her so close. I can confirm that she is indeed gorgeous no matter how far and how close I look. Astoria pulled her again. This time, I hate Greengrass. She was ruining my chance  to talk  to her.