QUIDDITCH

"But I think that they make anything strong , so I hold on"

-I'm so tired , Lauv / Troye Sivan

________________________________________________________________________________

Another night to sleep at the grand hall. Astoria and I putted our sleeping bags at the floor. I really pray that I am not going to have any nightmares tonight. 

I saw Crabbe and Goyle laughing. I gave them an angry look and raised my middle finger at them , they deserve it after what they did to me the last time.

"Why did you do that?" , Astoria said.

"Oh that? It signify that their life was in danger in moment."

"Why? I mean they are not doing anything at you."  , she looked at the two who was setting up their sleeping bag.

"They gave me a condom , Astoria. "

"What was that?"

"It was used by a male to protect their birds while mating."

"Do we need to use that too?"

"Do you have a dick , astoria?" , her eyes widened. "No! so  it was for dicks?" , she yelled. Thank you very much for using your voice to gather everyone's attention, astoria. 

"Tori , just lower your voice. Not everyone needs to know what happened."

"Fine sorry.. but Wait? Who's Tori?"

"Your new nickname because I am tired of saying your whole name like Asss-toooo-"

"Okay fine. Your choice."

This was the second night of sleeping at this cold floor. I hope Sirius Black will be captured so that everything would went back to normal. The lights went off . Dumbledore and Snape are still checking all of us . They know that Sirius Black's target was none other than Harry himself .

I know to myself  that the Dark Lord  guides me at everything. All I have to do is to know Harry's weakness and lure him out to my traps. I tucked myself at my sleeping bag and decided to sleep not until when I open my eyes. I saw an enormous snake at the table. Above us was the lady who was floating , at the center of the table was the Dark Lord and I noticed Professor Snape and Draco. What are they doing here?  Where I am? Why is that Malfoy was here? Is he also a part of the Death Eaters?  I have so many questions that was running in my mind. Hissing sounds are starting to whisper into my ears.My body felt numb as the hissing are getting louder into my ears at the same time body felt painful , like something inside me wants to come out.

"Aurora!" , I heard Hermione called my name. " Please wake up! You are having a bloody nightmare!"

I opened my eyes and saw Hermione beside her was tori with a worried face.

"Are you okay?" , Ron asked.

I looked at Ron who was beside Hermione. I guess I woke all the students up with an irritated faces. Damn these nightmare becomes a perversion to everyone which is really embarassing.

"It's okay. You can just ignore Ron. "

"I told you , Astoria . That was the exact same thing that she did when we are on the plane" , Vir said as he tucked himself at his sleeping bag. Madam Pomfrey handed me glass of milk.

"Drink this so that you will have a good sleep , okay?" , she said. I drink the milk and think of the thoughts that I have in my mind.

"Draco. W-where is he?" , I uttered.