cheerleading & mischief

"I aint the chick to walk behind you around town"

-Power , Little Mix

_______________________________________________________________________________

After that detention night , another day to face and get this cheer team motivated but before anything else , I have to attend our class first which is the D.A.D.A that can take hours of lecture. I really hate Snape for some reason that he couldn't even make the class entertaining , it really bores me whenever I am on his class , sitting and just listening. How can Hermione stand the class without getting bored to this man with greasy jet black hair ? 

My eyes went around at the ceiling , the things around us , the books not until I spotted the blonde boy smirking at me with a lot of crumpled paper in his desk. He held the crumpled paper in his hand and showed it to me. I hate you do much , draco. I give him a glare and decided not to notice him. He was such a pain in the ass , i just hope that snape wouldn't call-

"Miss Nott? , i  have noticed that you're eyes was looking almost everywhere. I suggest you must focus on the class except if there is something that is bothering you."

"Yes , proffessor something was bothering me." , i glared at draco again. oh yes , you will be dead at this moment malfoy.

"may i know what was bothering you?"

"it was malfoy sir."

"Yes , mr malfoy. i also noticed that your eyes are glued on something else rather than focusing on the class. I persume that your attention was into something attractive , isn't it?"

"attractive? she was never attractive , she was annoying!" , he yelled.

"as for now another deduction for slytherin and a detention for the two of you."

"what?" , they both say in chorus.

"did i stutter?" , aurora shake her head slowly. she then look at malfoy who was pissed off , she rolled her eyes and kept quiet at the whole class yet she find it boring.

Aurora reached the gum inside the pocket of her robes that she used to carry. She open and chewed it in Snape's class. Snape look at her with a dismay in it's face. He walked in his chair and looked at her sharply.

"Miss Nott , what is in your mouth? I believe that our lunch break would be 4 hours away. You look like a goat that was eating a grass at the field."

Aurora raised her brows and stopped chewing the gum after she heard what Snape called her , a goat. i never wanted to make a scene but this man with greasy hair makes me.

"excuse me sir?"

"spit the gum in your mouth."

"No i mean the other one that you said. Am I a what?"

"You're a witch , Nott.", Crabbe shouted as the class bursted a laughter. "silence."

 "No , because he called me out.  i didn't complain that i have a bloody detention and you would compare me to an animal like do i ever look one?" , She stood up at the class and throw all the books in her table. "you know what this is bullshit!" , she shouted. "How dissapointing. 1 week of detention for you, Ms. Nott . I hope you won't get tired of staying at the forest." 

Aurora looked at Snape and chew her gum in front of him. She was about to walk out when blaise held her hand and look at her. He shake his head slowly that signals her not to walk out. the class continued while aurora was pissed off about what happened and literally it was the worst thing that ever happened to her that day. she waited for the class to finish while looking at the huge hourglass in front of them. finally , Class was finished and the corridors was full of whispers and laughters. aurora just ignored them and not in the mood to give a fuck about those people. she saw some other years at the corridor running and a young hufflepuff bumped into her.