CHAPTER 8

11:05 pm , says  the clock. Aurora just looked at herself at the mirror thinking if she would go or not. She apparated herself and arrived at the astronomy tower , she then saw the fabric on the floor with a boquet. Theo was at the ledge , looking at the huge moon that kissed the waters of black lake. He was smoking , the smoke of his cigarette filled the air , making it foggy. 

"Theo.." , he turned around and smiled.

"I thought you won't come..." , he glance at his watch. "You are five minutes late. Did you prepare that much?"

He walked closer at Aurora and gave her a hug. Aurora smelled his suit , her face crumpled because it smells like a ciggarette. He then let go and put off the cigratte in his hands.

 "W-what do you want?"

"Affection." , he chuckled. "Honestly , I just want to see you and give you a gift.." , He made his way at the fabric that was laying on the floor and sat down. "For you..." , he gave Aurora the boquet and cupped her face. Aurora moved her face from Theo's hand. 

"Draco , isn't it?.. I know... it was always him , right?"

"He was out of the topic. I am asking what do you want from me. "

"Actually , I just miss you..." , he smirked.  

"You know what?... I never felt this way before and.. it scares the shit out of me. Why did I even fell inlove with you?...I wish I didn't have this feelings but I do." , he stood up.

"You know , Aurora... everyone knows how much I fucking love you and I also knew it to myself..." , he walked back and forth , sliding his hands on the pocket of his pants.

"Am I not good enough for you?.. that is why you still wanted Draco? You know, I  meant it when I say I would protect you...I remember the time that Tori went inside the cubicle , I wanted to kill her because she was close to you and I am jealous..."

"W-what?"

"You heard me... I want you alone and you are mine." ,he let out his wound and casted a spell. 

"WHAT THE HELL , THEO?" , Aurora turned around and saw a guy with a mask pointing his wand at Theo. He removed it in front of the two revealing Draco's face.

"Stay away from him , Aurora..he will kill you..."

"I.. i do not understand what's going on!" , Aurora stood at the center of the two while pointing their wands at each other. 

"What a perfect timing , Draco..." 

"Stay away from her or I will blow your fucking head off!"

"Try me.." , Draco clenched his teeth while walking slowly towards Aurora. 

" I have a story to tell.... One day Draco had a task , wanna know what is it?... he was going to erase your memories because that's what my "father" told him" , he quoted.

"Don't listen to him! he will kill you because his father told him so!"

"Y-you.... you are the son of the dark lord?"

"None other than me.." , he bowed.  "You don't get it? .. Riddle , Mattheo Riddle. My father is Tom Riddle whom you are serving , the dark lord himself..."

Draco pulled Aurora in his back and pointed his wand at Theo. "Don't you dare hurt her , Riddle... this is our fight. Aurora , run."

"RUN!" , Aurora ran away leaving the two at the astronomy tower. 

"Well.. well ... well.... you are acting coward again. If my father will learn that you didn't do your task? he will kill you." , he chuckled. 

"Stay away from her.."