CHAPTER 78

MANIK'S POV

"You don't need to be sorry because those comments didn't hurt me."she said and I stared into her eyes looking for confirmation.

"How?"

"Because she's mature enough."came a voice from the door.We both turned around to find kabir standing at the door with some food.Finally..food.

He came towards us and gave the package to us.

I would've asked my babygirl to continue but we both were hungry so we both just attacked the food.

After eating the food,I just layed on the sofa

"Your order is here Sir!"I heard Kabir's voice from the door.We both turned to look at him and he walked towards us holding a bag.

We ate like we've been starving and hell we were!!

After eating I felt sleepy(or that's what I thought) and let it take over me.I fell one the couch softly not before hearing faint voices calling out for me.

NANDINI'S POV

Kabir teased me saying that we both look like a couple who got lost in the forest for days and they were hungry and out of mind as Manik wasn't even listening to him.It felt weird that he didn't listen to us but I assumed it was because of hunger but I was wrong.Oh so f*****g wrong!Ok maybe I need to watch my language.

After eating I turned to look at Manik and found him zoned out while eating slowly.I was about to ask him the reason when I heard Kabir call me.

"Hmm?"

"Umm...what are your thoughts on those comments?"he asked me with straight face like trying to hide his own thoughts.

"I'm mature enough?"I teased kabir by repeating his previous words to which he smiled a genuine smile.

"I know but I really want to know your thoughts.Earlier I told Manik about it and I panicked about your reaction but then I thought I should first ask you before jumping on conclusions."he said in a serious tone.

It's not like kabir to act so mature.For a second I thought of teasing him about it but seeing how sincere he was being I let it slide.

"It's ok I guess.I mean I don't mind."I said.If that's what it takes to be with Manik then I don't mind taking all the hate in this World.That's what I thought but Kabir don't have to know that.

"There's both good and bad for everything.When I'm getting hate then I'm sure there must be one or two comments which will be good and those will be what I'll read."I continued to which I saw a mix of emotions on Kabir's face which I couldn't put finger on but I was sure all were good.

"Exactly.And you're so wrong if you think it's only one or two comments.There are many who already started shipping you guys saying how soft Manik is with you.And all those who were mean? They're just jealous because they couldn't get Manik.We can literally smell their jealousy through their comments."he said and that put me more at ease if that was possible.

"Come I'll show you!"he said suddenly excited and sat beside me showing his phone and for a moment I forgot that he's the same person over whom my bestfriend cried whole night.When I first saw his face in morning few minutes ago..I did had a grudge against him and I just saw him as Manik's friend. But now seeing him genuinely happy for me  made me realise that he doesn't sees me just as Manik's friend.He considers me his friend.So I kept all my negative thoughts aside and smiled at him genuinely before joining his excitement to read all those comments.

Kabir said the meaner the comments means the more jealous she is.

Now we both were laughing at all the mean comments.