Chapter 19

I am backkkkkkkkk!!!Done with my exams and back to my story.I don't know what's wrong with my story I can't find my rankings.Is it only me?or the ranking have gone completely?please let me know.How can I get them back?

Manik's POV

I saw the time and it was 4 in the morning.I looked at Abhimanyu and sighed.He had his head hanging from bed.I got up and threw my coat on kabir just if he felt cold while I went to adjust Abhimanyu in bed but in vain.After a while I gave up and came back to my place to sleep but I didn't wanted to die so I slept in the same direction as Abhimanyu was sleeping."That was my best kiss!"I heard Abhimanyu murmur in his sleep and I just turned around and went to sleep.

MANIK'S POV

"Get up you lazy *ss***e!"I heard kabir calling me out while kicking my *ss."What is it?"I asked as I sat up rubbing my eyes and looked around.Kabir was looking at me while wearing his coat while Abhimanyu was standing in front of the mirror rubbing his eyes."It's 9'o clock already.We need to leave." Kabir said and I laid on my back placing my hands under my head."Nope you need to leave! "I said calmly looking at them and Abhimanyu turned around to look at me."Seriously?you learned all that assignment yesterday and now you are not coming?" Abhimanyu asked looking at me in disbelief.I just shrugged my shoulders.Kabir looked at me with what's going on expression but I didn't react to him either."Are you....got it!"Abhimanyu said and smiled looking at me.Both me and kabir looked at him confused."What?"I asked raising my eyesbrows and getting up while my weight was on my elbows."You want her to miss you right?"he asked and I tried not to blush.I fu**ing hated this..why do I blush like girls at such sometimes.And How did he know this?I didn't said anything but turned around to look at kabir who was still looking at Abhimanyu in disbelief."You are not that much of an uncle!"kabir said finally smiling at him."I am not uncle!"Abhimanyu said defending himself."I completed my studies early and that's the reason your principal was impressed by me at my graduation day and appointed me here."he said while wearing his shoes."Interesting!"kabir said between his yawn."You!both of you get out!I need to sleep!"I said pointing my finger towards them then to the door.They both started walking out of the room and then Abhimanyu stopped and turned to look at me."Hey Manik!thanks for the party last night and letting me stay.I can return to you the favour this weekend if you want to."he said and I wanted to laugh at his face badly.That much of manners makes a man boring."Don't worry we will give you many chances to return the favour."Kabir aid putting his hands around Abhimanyu's shoulder and taking him out.I sighed in relief that they finally left and laid back on my bed.I hope she really feel my absence.Is that even possible? Isn't this too soon?

NANDINI'S POV

I came to college earlier than usual.That's the reason Navya was now sleeping on my shoulder.We were sitting in our class and waiting for the day to start.I so badly wanted to meet Manik and kill him for making me bunk the class the other day.Then I felt something wet on my shoulder.I quickly shrugged my shoulder waking up Navya."Someone just can't wait to see Manik!Yay!"she said raising her hands faking excitement as she was still sleepy."Shut up and wake up Navya!"I said and started looking for tissue in my bag."And what were you dreaming about?you were drooling all over my shoulder.See."I said and started cleaning her fantasy off my shoulder."Oh I'm sorry I didn't..I mean I.."she started a little embarrassed then her lips turned into an evil smirk.

"I'm sure you don't want to know what I dreamed."she said.I looked her from my shoulder and insisted."I guess I have the right to know what was it about.After all I had to pay for it."I said with a smile."Are you sure?"she asked then without waiting for my confirmation continued talking."Then listen,I saw that today you went up to meet Manik!he took hold of your hand and took you to the that empty classroom.All the while looking in your eyes and then he made you sit on a bench.He sat on his knees and before you could say anything he leaned in and..." "Okay enough!!!"I shouted placing both my hands on my ears."You are too much Navya!"I said hitting her shoulder.I was a little embarrassed and angry."Wait a minute..you were dreaming about us and drooling?"I asked tilting my head and looking at her."Yup because I love "us"!you too were so hot together.And when he leaned.." "Shut up Navyaa"I said again and closed my ears."Okay wait you said he was on his knees and I was on bench then how could he..."I asked her dumbly and instantly regretted.Didn't I knew how she would react."Youuu seem very much interested!Well actually I can't picture your actual height beside him so I made you sit on bench and him on his knees so that you both can be at same level for once."she said and I looked at her for a while."This isn't what you dreamed about right?"I asked her."Well..I dream about you two.."she said getting out of the bench and I ran after her."Trust me you two will do this someday and I'm telling you this will work.I can already picture your chemistry."she kept yelling while I was running behind her.

****************