Chapter 67

NANDINI'S POV

"Yesh.I'm thisss much happy."I say stepping a little back from him and spreading my hands as wide as possible and Manik decide to be opportunistic and he hugs me tightly.

"My babygirl."he says and start to rub my head like the way only he does and the way I love it.

He moves a little back and lean in looking between my eyes and lips and just when his lips are about to touch mine I step back.

"Umm..Abhi asked me to come up.I think I'll get going"I say and run up before he could catch me.

I hear Manik growl behind me and I run faster laughing at him.

NANDINI'S POV

I look at Manik with confused expression and he looks like he's about to throw up.

"Are they sure they're not dating?"

Manik look at me confused saying he doesn't know either.

I again look back at people who were reason for our shock and I turn back and find Mukti looking at them amused and Abhi too looking at them in the same way as Manik so I couldn't control anymore and I start to laugh.Soon Mukti join me,Manik and Abhi shake their head in disappointment.

This finally make kabir and Navya look at us.

Kabir was braiding Navya's hairs????

Seriously?

I was sitting beside Manik.Mukti was laying in Abhi's lap.While Kabir was sitting with his legs stretched and Navya sitting between his legs leaned forward for him to braid her hair.

They both looked at us completely oblivious but when kabir realised that we were laughing because of them,an unknown expression came on his face and he withdrew himself from her a little not making it much obvious but I noticed it so I stopped laughing and so did Mukti but I don't know if she noticed that since she was behind them.

"What?"Navya asked.

"Nothing.There was a funny scene."Mukti lied smiling.

Yep she definitely didn't noticed.

I ask Navya silently what's going on and she turn her eyes towards the Tv.

Did she really ignored me now?

I'll show her later I thought and started looking back at Tv.

"This is boring without food.I'll bring something to eat."Manik says and gets up from his seat.

"I'll join you."Abhi says but Mukti doesn't move feigning ignorance.

"Mukti?"Abhi says.

"But I'm too comfortable."Mukti complains and Abhi smiles and pulls her cheeks.They both looked at eachother in Aww and Manik clears his throat.

"I've seen enough.I'm leaving."Manik says.

I look back at Manik trying to suppress my laugh.

"I'll come"Kabir says and I couldn't help but feel like he was waiting for this.

"Ok"Manik say and they both leave.

As they leave I look at Navya and find her looking at Kabir, her expressions masked.

I find this as perfect opportunity to talk to Navya so I go and sit beside her.

"Spill" I say.

"What?"Navya ask trying to avoid eye contact.I just stare at her and when she turn to look at me she chuckles.