Chapter 54

MANIK'S POV

"Will you speak already?Or did I came here all the way here to watch your swollen cheek?"

"Navya slapped me"

"Oh really?Thanks for the clarification because I thought your cheek came in car's door."

"It's not funny."

"Exactly!now speak."

"Last night Navya and I made out and we got little carried away and was.. about..to..go beyond that but then she stopped and I asked her why?And she slapped me.

Again."

"I would've laughed at the last part if I wasn't angry but what did you thought to ask her why?I mean if she doesn't want she just doesn't can't you get that?"

"What else does she wants dammit? I've been with her for two three days I've been looking after her.What else does she wants?"

"What else?wait?what exactly do you want kabir?Were you really just trying to get laid with her?I can't believe it kabir!how could you?I really thought you liked her!"kabir looked at me wide eyed.Yes that's right I never yelled at kabir before but then again kabir never did something like this before.Doing something which he knows will break a girls heart?He knew she wasn't into casual relationships.How could he?I could never think of Nandu in such way.I did sleep around alot.I do want to but I would never do that not after knowing how attached she will be to me after that.But then what are to eachother?I do have desires but what if it makes me just as much as wrong like kabir?What if I stop loving her after some point?What if she doesn't feel the same way about me?

I sit beside kabir and we both stay there in silence. Nandini might've known about this by now.She too must have some doubts about me.I should talk to her.

"Nandu?"I panic as I didn't heard her voice even after she received call.After gathering my thoughts I came to know that nothing can change my feelings for Nandu now.Even if she doesn't like me! I will never hurt her.And as for sleeping around,she spoiled me for others long ago I could not look at other girls without comparing them to her and as for sleeping with her,my respect for her is more than my desires.So the first thing I do next morning is call Nandini and clear things between us which were not because of something we did.And I after a long time kabir went to his home which did hurt me but I didn't stop him.He needs to get his s**t together.

"Yes?"came the sweet voice of my babygirl from other side making me feel alive.She was normal, atleast her tone was.

"Chacha came back?"I just didn't knew how to bring up the main topic.

"Yeah he came in evening."

"Oh"we were silent for awhile before I finally decided to speak up.

"You spoke to Navya?"

"Yeah.why?"

"I know about what happened and I also know you know too."

"Oh"

"I care for Navya and we'll discuss her but first things first,if you are thinking that I'll do any such thing then let me tell you I don't intend to and I never will do something that could hurt you in anyway."

"Manik."Nandini sighed.

"I don't want to judge you because of something someone else did.I trust you."

Why does hearing that makes me feel so good?

"Thanks babygirl."That's all came out of my mouth when all I wanted to say was I f***ing LOVE you.I LOVE you for trusting me even after seeing your best friend hurt.I LOVE you for trusting me even though you know my best friend was the one to hurt her.I LOVE you for trusting me even after you knew we both had same reputation in the past.I LOVE you for trusting me when you told you can't trust anyone anymore.