Chapter 39

NANDINI'S POV

I was staring at him and before starting the song Manik looked at me and winked.And when he started singing the song,I thought my heart would stop.He was singing the song most close to my heart and the way he was looking at me while singing it just made situations more worst.I guess there's no going back now and no way I can stop myself anymore from falling for this man.I love him.I'm in love with Manik Malhotra.

After that Manik sang three four favorite songs of mine.Out of which one wasn't my favorite but it became after he sang it.Those songs must've been for the couple,Mukti and Abhi as they seemed romantic.After that Everyone were heading to bedroom but I knew I wouldn't sleep anyway because of rain so I sat there.Navya must've noticed me and came to sit beside me.

"You're not coming to room?"she asked tilting her head.I was sitting and staring at fire with my chin resting on my knees and my hands folded below knees.It was comfortable position and if I talk I would loose this position and I wasn't in any mood for so much hardwork so I just nodded my head in no.

"Yeah I noticed you didn't slept well last night because of the thunder"it was Mukti who spoke this time.I half  turned my head in her direction and smiled.While Navya just rolled her eyes.She was angry at Mukti as she didn't spend time with us today.She was with Abhi for whole day.Mukti saw Navya rolling her eyes and she went to her and hugged her from back.

"Sorry...but once we get back Abhi and I won't get time for eachother.I'll get busy in my studies and he in his job."When Navya didn't react to her Mukti spoke again.

"Come on let's go out in rain.It's our last day here, let's make it more memorable!"she said and that made Navya happy.She kissed Mukti on cheeks and ran out while Mukti started to practically drag me out.I like rain but sitting idle and thinking about future situations which will never happen was fun too.

We went out and Mukti played songs in speakers with full volume.I thought I would lose my ears.Navya and Mukti seem to be very excited they didn't even noticed I didn't joined them but I was enjoying.I liked the way they let themselves completely free and were dancing.And that was when I got to know Navya could dance.Not like me,she could actually dance.She did this solo dance in rain with sexy moves and all and Mukti stopped dancing and we both just stared at her with our mouths hanging open.Then Mukti joined her and did the part of dance which boy would do in songs and they both laughed and danced.Then came the song which made me join the dance floor.

Proves out I know every step of this song.And when I started dancing Mukti and Navya whistled.Navya and I did all the female steps and Mukti didn't mind being doing the male ones.We would lean our back into her or Navya would hold her shoulder and split her legs till she touched the ground.Damn she actually knows those moves.

MANIK'S POV

We were heading towards our rooms and all I was thinking was if Nandini had any idea that I was singing those songs for her?When we reached the room and was about to enter we heard loud music.We followed the music and when we saw from corridor,Navya and Mukti were dancing in rain by the pool side.

When Navya was dancing the only that anyone would say was WOW!Navya?who knew?I smiled,she was good at dancing but without Nandini it was still boring so I would go back to room but then I saw kabir's mouth hanging on the ground and his eyes seemed they would come out and fall down any minute.

"She's HOT!"kabir said looking at her.

"Don't even think of her you perv!"I warned him.

"What?why?"

"She's Nandini's friend.I know her.She's just like Nandini,too naive she doesn't deserve to be broken.So don't even think of her unless you are serious."

"Aww jeeju mode?"kabir asked teasing me by pulling my cheeks and I jerked his hands away.I looked at Abhi and he was looking at Mukti.Okay I have had enough.

"We are going to our room right now!"I said little louder and they both turned to look at me.

"You both are going to your room.I'm looking at my girlfriend I'll come later."Abhi said.

"You are looking at my sister which I don't allow.Now if you want me to tell good things about you infront of my parents,you are coming to room with me right now."I black mailed him and he looked at me angrily while I smirked in victory.

Abhi and I were dragging kabir who refused to move then he shouted.

"Manik! Nandini!"we both covered his mouth but I couldn't save my mouth from falling to floor.She always manage to amuse me.I thought she slept by this time but she decided to join the dance floor and she's just awesome.We all stood there watching them till they were tired and decided to head back.We all rushed to our room before they could see us as we were on same floor.We locked the door behind us and jumped on bed.While kabir still had Navya's hangover.

"Manik please?Just once?One date with her.I promise I won't look back at her."kabir said for the tenth time.

"That's the problem Kabir.Now shut the f**k up and sleep."

"Abhi tell Manik just one date."he said looking at Abhi.

"Okay let me try"Abhi said and sat up.

"Manik?"I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Don't you ever let this f****r lurk around her.Ever."he said and then we both laughed at kabir,It was the first time that Abhi said something vulgar.Otherwise he was like those class topper obedient student categoy.But seems like our hardwork on him had finally paid off.We managed to spoil him.Kabir sat just like some kid being prohibited from eating candy.Abhi laughed and came between me and kabir and pushed Kabir from the bed.While he came close to me still laughing.I guess he couldn't take this much happiness so he lost his mind.He came close to me and rolled on bed catching his stomach.What's so funny?Is he gone crazy?Is he drunk?Now I'm starting to get scared of him.Kabir stands up from the floor and gives Abhi bored look.I look at kabir and he just shakes his head.

"He's been doing this lately.Whenever he's happy he's laughing like maniac.Please pray for him.One slap is equal to one prayer" he says,we give eachother high five and jump on Abhi and start beating him.Once we fix Abhi we go to sleep not before I think about Nandini and the fact that she didn't complain about the kiss.

I'm in good mood.So I thought of giving an update.So next update will be two days later.Enjoy.

From here the story will be in fast track mode.It will probably end very soon.So be ready.Lots of drama coming ahead.