Chapter 61

NANDINI'S POV

I was almost there.I stood at my place folding my hands and pouted and when Manik opened his arms towards me I ran towards Manik with full force making him fall on the sheets with me on top of him.We both started to laugh and laid there peacefully.Manik turned us around so that I was laying close beside him.I could hear his heartbeat and his heart was beating low but loud as if in anticipation.I decided to put him out of his misery and I lifted my head to look into his eyes.

"I LOVE YOU TOO MANIK!"

Manik sat up straight and I did the same.He looked at me and smiled,his handsome face turned red.I love when he blushes because of me.

"I don't know when did this happen but I do know I love you so so much."I sucked in a breath as I looked at Manik's flushed face.He's distractingly handsome.

"You know I didn't really shared with anyone what I felt when my parents passed away or how I felt when that school incident happened to me.These things made me create a wall which I didn't wanted to led down for anyone.But you broke those walls so easily.I had pledged not to make a boyfriend but when I saw you..my every rule seemed unreasonable to me..so much that I agreed to be in a nameless relation with you.You just broke into my heart Manik.I could have described how I felt for you if only words were enough.I'm crazy about you more than Emraan hashmi and I love you more than biryani!"My voice broke at the end and Manik chuckled at my childish confession.

"You came in my life when I least expected happiness from my life and when I felt like there's no one mine in this World you asked me to be yours."I held his hands to emphasize how much mean my words.

"Thank you Manik.I love you.I love you for being you.And you're not an a*****e! Maybe you were but the Manik I know and see is most caring,loving and well mannered person.And you deserve every happiness.And... I love the way you're blushing right now."I said giggling at the end.

"I'm sorry"Manik said turning his head away.

"For what?"I ask dumbfounded.

"I mean I blush .. it's so unmanly.."Aww he thinks if he blushes I'll find him less attractive.If only he knew.I placed my hand on his face and turned him towards me.

"I said I LOVE the way you blush.It shows how pure your heart is."That made him blush more and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You know what else I love about you?"I asked teasing him.He was hesitant to listen to me because he knew if I said more about him he'll blush more but then he was also interested.

"No thanks."He turned other way.I again pulled his face towards mine.

"But I want to.. you told everything you love about me now it's my turn.. you know I love the way you smile.It's sssoooo ...I won't tell you.."

"Soo what?"

"Nothing.."

"I want to hear"

"And.."I said ignoring Manik and he just chuckled craddled me against him with my back pressed into his chest.I'm starting to like this position.

"The way you fake smile when you're angry.

The way you chew on your bottom lip when you're angry.

Or how your eyes get bigger when you're surprised.

I love it when you call me your babygirl and the way you smile suddenly when you see me.

Or how you bite your lip when you're trying not to laugh.