Chapter 66

NANDINI'S POV

"Oh yeah by the way Nandini you can call me uncle."

"For now"he said and winked in my direction.I looked at him and nodded not meeting his eyes.Did he really mean..?

Well..I don't want to think.

Seems like staying here is going to be more interesting than I might have imagined.

MANIK'S POV

I went outside to check if work was going well.Lights are done, flower decoration is done,rooms are cleaned,pool area is yet to be done and the tables around it are needed to be arranged.This will be done till afternoon.Which means I'm free and can act on my plan.

I run up to prepare but before that I go to girl's room to check on my babygirl only to find she didn't return yet.What's taking them so long?

I come out disappointed only to bump into my babygirl.

"Hey beautiful! What's up?"I said holding and keeping her at arm's length.She looked at me and smiled but quickly covered her smile.

"Who?me?"she asked once looking all around and playing innocent.

"Yes.YOU."I chuckled and replied.

"Well..I was going to go and have some rest then I planned that I'll prepare something healthy for my handsome boyfriend."

"Oh!Is he sick?"

"Well.. he's a bit weak lately."

"How do you know?"I asked genuinely curious.I had indeed been feeling weak lately.

"That means you're really feeling weak."

"Well..no actually.."I said sheepishly

"And you didn't tell me."She said looking at me straight in my eyes and I felt intimidated by her.

"You know it must be .."I tried to come up with some reason but couldn't.

"Okay.Sorry."I said quickly kissing her cheek and ushering her inside.

"Now go and have some rest and meet me at rooftop at midnight.I'll be waiting."I said and kissed her another cheek.
She looked at me trying her best to stay angry at me but her cheeks were already red.
I smiled at her turned to leave but her sweet voice stopped me.

"Manik!"

"Hmm?"I turned to look at her.She was holding the door and blushing.

"Iloveyou.Bye."she said in one breath and quickly closed the door.

Nandiniiii..This girl is driving me crazy.

I love you too my babygirl.

        ***************
NANDINI'S POV

I wake up and search for my phone.

Did I really slept that long?

It was around 11 at midnight.

I look around but no one is here.When I came in room.. Mukti and Navya were here.Mukti showed us all of her jewellery and it was beautiful.

We had lunch in our room and decided we'll sleep together for these few days as we will miss these days later.

We talked and talked.I asked Mukti if she was sure about marrying Abhi because we never really discussed marriage before.To that she replied that she wasn't sure of anything as much as this in her life.The way she talked about Abhi said it all.She was very much in love with him.Like how his parents were having 4 bunglow's in different places around the World and could've held a destination wedding anywhere in the World but as Abhi had a big pride as he wanted to everything at his expenses but somehow his and Mukti's parents convinced him that they'll hold a wedding at Mukti's house.And Mukti whom I knew always wanted a grant wedding gave up her chance to have a destination wedding for Abhi.Wow.Though I didn't said it loud how she was fine with Abhi's decisions..I couldn't help but notice.And then while talking I don't remember when I passed out.