Chapter 15

I sat beside her at looked at her mobile screen and I saw a picture.I looked at her with confused expression."He posted a new picture!"she semi screamed.I relaxed a bit knowing there was nothing to worry.But the expression on her face made me a bit jealous.She was looking at screen with so much adoration.I tried to maintain my cool."Who?"I asked and her face lit up."Hashmiiii!!"She said and again showed me her mobile.And this time I saw the picture.It was Emraan hashmi's some picture on Instagram."You like him?"I asked amusingly.And giving her that really?look and chukled keeping in mind the reputation he had.

And giving her that really?look and chukled keeping in mind the reputation he had

"Yess"she said."Seriously?you screamed because he posted a new picture?And here I was worried"I said mindlessly and as soon as she saw me I regretted saying that."Why were YOU worried?"she asked tilting her head to side."Umm..it could have been anyone.Anything could had happened."I said and turned my gaze away from her.

                "So Emraan hashmi huh?"I asked teasing her after a while.She looked at me and rolled her eyes."Yep!"She said and smiled."So you like the kind of movies he make?"I asked trying to annoy her."Shut up!Why's everyone so one track and narrow minded?He's got a personality other than from movies.He's the best in real life.Never in a controversy!Never in a scandal.Just a loving and caring husband and a dad!"she kept talking and I kept looking at her with my hand on the bench and my head resting on my palm.She was so excited and happy.I got good time to look at her closely.I was so lost in her that I didn't realized she stopped talking.I didn't wanted her to stop.So I asked her if she was interested in anything else.She smiled and searched for something in her mobile and what she said next made my head fall from my hand."I have a crush!"

Nandini's POV

              I was so angry with myself after talking to him.My hands were shaking when he gave me his hand to shake so I quickly folded my arms and there was no way that I would shake hands with him.I came back to class after talking to him and  sat beside Navya and was so angry.I told her that I wanted to be rude with him but I talked to him so politely."It's because you don't know how to be rude to people so just calm down.Don't let him know that he bothers you."Navya said and I calmed a bit and then it registered in my mind what she said."He doesn't bother me!"I said defending myself but she Just smiled and shrugged her shoulders ..she doesn't believe me and the rest of the day we spent fighting on the same thing.

                 After the college we were walking to home from a new route which Navya claimed to "Discover!"We almost screamed in happiness at what we saw.. we came across a pani puri stall.This was my habit to scream when excited and now Navya too did the same.We were so excited looking at it that we started running towards it and forgot that it was on another side of the road.We couldn't cross the road even with our eyes open.We called ourselves "Suicide squad" as we crossed the road like no one loved us and we don't care about our life anymore.And now we were running on the road like some reckless kids.I saw a red ferrari coming towards Navya and pulled her to my side.I recognized it to be same car which I saw on first day of college and this time I saw the driver too.No doubt who would bring such fancy sports car daily to college?Right answer! it's Manik!!! I looked at him angrily though he didn't saw me and then we went to eat pani puri.

       *******************

               Everyone in the class went to library to start working on the assignment but as I had a lazy partner who didn't came on time so I was left alone in the class.I decided to take out my mobile to check my Instagram.I had literally shut myself from every where but today I was feeling a bit confident plus I was missing my crush so I opened my Instagram and squealed when I saw Hashmi's new picture.He's not so active on Instagram so him posting a picture made me very happy.He's my school crush.I was so lost looking at my mobile I didn't notice when Manik came beside me."You alright?he asked and I realized I was loud.My mind was still on hashmi as he was  with his son in the video."Oh noo I mean yes umm..yes"I managed to say while shaking my head.He raised his eyebrow at me and I got confused.That's my personal info I can't share it with him.But if I won't talk to him he might think I'm scared of him so I better speak to him.The first thing I did was offered him to sit beside me on the bench as his presence was very intimidating and he was making me self conscious as he was looking more tall infront of me as I was sitting.I felt his cheek turn red.Was it heat?should be.I showed him my mobile and told him how much I love him. My eyes went wide when I heard him say he was worried.Seriously?did I hear him right?"Why were YOU worried?"I asked him and he said it could have been anyone in problem.I felt bad for being loud.He was right.
After a while he spoke again And he had to ask me if I love hashmi because of his movies Like everyone else.But I won't back off so I took Hashmi's stand and he just kept staring at me like the creep he was and I stopped.When he realized how creepy he was looking while doing that he stopped staring and asked me if I was interested in anything else.I don't know what came into me but I decided tell him something which I didn't told even to Navya till now.I was starting to feel comfortable with him by now though sometimes he suddenly   became creep.I searched for his pic and then told him."I have a crush!"

"I have a crush!"

A/N
I have nothing to say but just got to say something or other after each chapter.😝😂Do comment and vote.Enjoy!
   And yes I love Emraan Hashmiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!
😍😍😍😍😍