Chapter 10

MANIK'S POV

I waved my hand at her and she did something ridiculous,unacceptable,unnatural and just unbeleivable...she ignored me!I turned around to look if anyone saw me but thankfully no one was around.How can she do that?No one ignored me!Girls die for me and no lies when I say they die.I heard rumours about some girl who died after I dumped her.Though I don't remember any such girl ... it was just a rumour but if people think that someone actually can die for me than I won't mind taking the credit..never mind that's a different story.I always knew this girl was an exception but what I didn't knew was she'll be hard for me too.My ego was hurt but honestly a part of me felt more attracted to her.I was wrong about one more thing..this isn't the last day I attend the class.

It's been a week since she ignored me and since that day I came regular to class just to get punished..stand out of the class the whole day and to do something or other to have her attention.What?she's the first girl who made me feel this way.I'm not giving up on her.

"Stop giving lectures heart attack!"kabir said and laughed as we entered the class."Shut up kabir!"I said him and sat on first bench.It gave me one more advantage..if I moved to extreme end of the bench I could see her."Even though they are punishing you the lecturers are happy that you are atleast attending the classes."kabir continued.

I ignored him and kept staring at her class.She didn't came till now.She's 10 minutes late than usual.I hope she isn't absent today."I think she won't come today!"kabir said bringing his face next to mine and looking in the direction of her class."She will!"I shouted and everyone on class looked in our direction while kabir burst out laughing.

"Shut up kabir!"I scolded him and adjusted myself in bench.This bench was so small my legs didn't fit in and went out of the bench.How do I sit here.I was struggling with my legs when Mr.Mehta entered the class.Ah how I love this Man.It's like he's always scarrd of me.It has a reason though.He was the youngest lecturer of our college and if being honest he was a bit handsome too with some tattoos here and there.All the girls and even older lady lecturers found him attractive.And six months ago I caught him in act with Mrs Sharma.Mrs Sharma was 35-40 aged single and desperate woman who lured young boys and took advantage of them.Some boys just enjoyed and left when some innocent ones threatened to complain about her and then she would blackmail them.I spotted that day when she took Mr.Mehta with her to staffroom when at the time when other lecturers were busy with their class and I knew what was about to happen.He was so stupid not to understand the intentions of her.He went in with her and I followed them and waited for correct time to barge in and just when I did I caught them and took pics of them.I gave the pics to the principal without anyone 's knowledge..told him the truth and got her kicked out of the college.While on other hand I used the same pics to blackmail this idiot and made him think she isn't coming to college because of something he did.Yep!I am an a****le.

"Good morning sir!"everyone stood and wished him while I just sat there tired of struggling with my legs which were stuck under the bench."Good morning class."He said and gestured them to sit and he came to my side."Good Morning Manik!"he said and smiled at me.What's wrong with him?"So class today we will learn about Accounting principles!"he said and turned to face the board.What?kicking me out of the class was the first thing lecturers did when they entered the class."Excuse me?"I said and he turned around with a calm expression on his."Aren't you forgetting something?"I asked and pointed a finger at myself and then at the door reminding him to send me out."Oh no!not today Manik 'cause we all lecturer agreed on a fact that as you are attending classes regularly we will allow you in class no matter what you do.And will punish you in a different way rather than sending you out."he said smilingly and my face turned into a frown. Seriously?Does that mean I won't be punishes in any of the class?Fu*k No!I was damn frustrated and the way he was smiling at me infuriated me more.I wanted to punch him right in his face but suddenly kabir hold my left hand with his right and looked at me with serious face.He chuckled two times before he burst out in laughter.I will make sure ai kick his a** once we are out of the class.Fu*k I don't even know if she came today.

I moved to side and tried to look for her but her class door was locked indicating she had a lab today.I attended the whole class and the worst part was I found it interesting.This idiot was not so idiot when it came to explaining.He was pretty good at it.The bell rang and the lecture ended.

I got out of the class even before Mr.mehta would leave the class and kabir followed me.I once again tried to look for her but couldn't spot her so I just went to our class which was always empty and kabir and I used to bunk classes there.

"Not today Manik 'cause we all....."kabir kept repeating the words since we left the class.I punched him hard in chest just as we entered the class and he doubled in pain."Ouch Manik!you can't beat me for something you did!"he said and looked at me.Although he was in pain he again laughed and literally rolled on when he saw me fuming in anger.I again went for hitting him and he kept his hand in front of him to defend himself and gestured me to stop.I hit him slightly on his hand and sat on the floor beside him.

When kabir was finally done with his laughing he turned to look at me."What?"he asked."What?it's been a week.." I paused as I realised I didn't told him how she ignored me nor I was going to tell him ever.He'll make fun of me.Nope!I'm in no mood to be mocked by him.

"It's been 8 or 9 days since I saw her and I don't even know her name!"I almost shouted at looked at kabir who by now took out some weird chocolate out of his pocket and was eating it so savagely.When he realized I was looking at him with disgust he smirked and offered me chocolate and I turned my face away from him.He knew how I hated chocolates.I felt they tasted bitter.

"That's a bad thing..you should've researched a bit you might have got her name.I'm sure!"he said and licked his fingers and all I wanted to do was choke him to death."And what are you for?to eat chocolate and laugh at me?Don't you think you should have done that by now?"I asked at him angrily but if only my anger worked on him."Actually I did and I have a perfect plan to make you both meet and that too officially.I was waiting for this moment when The Majesty will beg me for this."he said and laughed.He was just so unbelievable."I didn't knew I was with a snake all this time!"I said."There's one more thing you didn't knew and that is you suck at flirting!"he said."That's not true!"I defended myself."Oh it is and this truth took this much time to come out because girls threw themselves on you all this time and you thought it was because of your flirting but no it was because of your looks.You don't know how to treat a girl out of bed."he said and it actually made sense I never really thought about it."In reality you are just a shy ko chi kooo idiot who can't even go and talk to a girl directly!"he said and pulled my cheeks.I slapped his hand away and punched him again slightly.

"What's the plan?"I asked him to change the topic."Oh we got no role our plan.We will need help of your bestfriend and your favorite lecturer Mr.Mehtaaa!!!"kabir smirked evilly.