CHAPTER 60

MANIK'S POV

"Please babygirl?"I asked her giving her my best pout face.My babygirl smiled at me and called her Chachu before kissing me on my cheek.

"Chachu can I stay with Navya tonight?"

As soon as my babygirl got permission from her Chacha... after a long convincing.. I took her with me towards the parking.

"Are we leaving?"my babygirl asked when she noticed we were walking towards exit.

"Yes."

"But why?"she asked pouting not that I saw her but I know she pouted.

Because it's time to execute plan B.I said under breath.

"What?"

"Nothing..we covered almost all the good rides so we'll go somewhere else."

My babygirl started laughing at this.

"What's so funny?"

"Manik Malhotra is scared of rides! Isn't it?"she asked in between her beautiful laugh and I couldn't help but chuckle with her.

"Is that what you think?"

"Ofcourse what else it could be?"

"You'll know when we reach there."I said to myself.If we're going there we should be there before sunset.

           ************

PERFECT.That was the only word I could say to describe this feeling.Watching  the sunset at the beach with my sunshine was out of this world feeling.I knew this part of the beach would be deserted at this time.I would always sneak out to this place as a child and enjoyed the sunset.

And now bringing my babygirl here made this place more special to me.We both were leaning against my car holding hands and enjoying the view.With Her seeing the sunset in aww and me  seeing my sunshine in aww.She was something else.More than beautiful and less than an angel.The sunshine reflected in her eyes and hair were flying lightly and the way she was looking  in aww to the scenery infront of her eyes made me jealous of the gaint fire ball.Love made me really stupid.

I pulled her towards me so that I was hugging her from behind.I buried my face in her hair and inhaled deeply. God!How long I wanted to do this!She smelt so good.

"Babygirl?"

"Hmm"she replied bringing her hand on mine which was holding her by waist.

"Remember the first time we met?"

"You mean how you were about to bully Chachu?"

"Umm..well..yeah.I'm sorry."I replied sheepishly.

"Ofcourse I remember. "She said and leaned more into me.I felt her smile.I don't know how I knew when she was facing her back to me but I knew she was smiling.