Chapter 52

MANIK'S POV

I hate it when someone disturbs my sleep.I groan and raise my head and feel something snuggling in my neck more like someone!Hey!I sleep with kabir!I gag at the thought of Kabir and panic but when I opened my eyes,my heart refused to work.My beautiful babygirl was trying to snuggle closer and closer to me.I guess she was trying to lay her head somewhere and when she finally snuggled her head in crook of my neck only then she stopped.I smiled at her gesture and stroked her hair.She reminded me of a kitten Mukti had as a pet while we were kids.Although it was Mukti's pet,she used to sleep with me and just like Nandini,she used to cuddle into me and snuggle all over my body to find a comfortable position and finally she would spoon herself against my chest and sleep.

My babygirl is too precious.The way she was cuddling into me,our legs intertwined with eachother and her body pressed against mine and then her head snuggled in my neck was so not good for my heart.A warm feeling spread through me and my bipolar heart started to race fast.I was afraid that Nandini would wake up because of how loud my heart was beating against my chest.She was doing this thing to my heart where my heart would either stop at the sight of her or start beating faster.After gathering alot of courage I refrained myself from waking her up with a kiss and telling her how much I'm starting to love her and yell at her for f**king love me back?Ofcourse she doesn't want to love someone like me.Someone whom she knows was with many girls before her when she wasn't with anyone before.Ofcourse she won't want to do anything with her and I of course I don't deserve her.But then there's no point in worrying on how and what she feels about me because I won't ever know it untill she says it.So I decided to live every moment with her till she realizes that I don't deserve her.The thought of losing her made me tighten my grip on her hug her closer if that was possible.I closed my eyes momentarily burying my nose into her hair and all my thoughts vanished as her scent comforted me.And  soon I  found myself  drifting to  sleep.

NANDINI'S POV

I wake up with smile on my face feeling all fresh and energetic.I smile looking at the calm, peaceful, dangerously gorgeous Manik sleeping.And me clinging to him tightly?I blush profusely looking at the position we both were in.Thank God Manik is still asleep and he couldn't see me blushing.I try to untangle myself from him without waking him up but if only that was possible.I must have looked clingy to him.After a little struggle I realized I can't get out of bed without waking up Manik.So I admired his handsome face some more time before resting my face on his chest.I could get used to this.I smile at that thought.

"Me too"Manik said making me jump but instead of letting me go,Manik tugged my head under his chin.

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning"I mumbled against his chest.He called me beautiful.Does he mean it?Am I beautiful?More importantly does he thinks I'm beautiful?  The sweet vibration of his chest against me didn't help to calm down my heartbeat.And the last night memories chose the very moment come back to me to make situations more worst and by now I was sure Manik could definitely hear my heartbeat.He didn't wanted to kiss me last night but I..

"Relax"I heard Manik say softly and my traitor body which wasn't in my control few seconds ago agreed with him and relaxed against him.

"What are you thinking babygirl?"Manik asked placed a light kiss on my hair and that simple gesture made my heart fill with some emotions which I didn't understand or didn't want to acknowledge.I smiled up and looked up to see him and he placed a similar light kiss on my nose.All my previous thoughts were forgetten looking at this man in front of me who was considered playboy and sexy but infront of me he was nothing but gentleman and cute.I can't decide which side of him I love more.My eyes widen at the thought of word "love".Do I really "love" Manik?I giggle with happiness at that thought, Ofcourse I love Manik.Manik was now rubbing his nose with mine and when I giggled Manik thought that was ticklish because of his beard and he wasn't all wrong,so he started rubbing his nose all over my face making weird noises and calling me all sweet pet names.Namely cuteheart, precious, sweetie pie and Ofcourse babygirl.But those names didn't made me as Happy as how he every time told "my" before everyword.And when he ran out of words he created some sweet pet names on his own.And I laughed heartily at each of them.

"What's koo chi ku?"I asked Manik once he stopped while I was still trying to control my laugh and was wiping my tears which were flowing showing my happiness.

"I don't know,kabir once told me I was koo chi ku"Manik said shrugging and looking at me adoringly which made me feel beautiful.

"Koo chi ku?"I asked again.The word physically didn't suit his personality but if that word meant cute then it was definitely to address Manik's personality.Manik just hummed in my response and placed a hand against my cheek and I leaned in his touch.

"Yup.You are koo chi ku"I said and pulled his cheeks remembering how he didn't let Mukti do that to him.

"Nandu don't!"he said moving a little back but since our legs were still tangled he couldn't get much far away from me.I got closer to him and I changed our positions so now I was on top of him.Manik brought his hands infront of his face so that his palms were out.He was looking like some kid trying to defend himself from other kid's bullying.So I tried to play along.

"I'll pull your cheeks Manikk!hahaha!"I said and fake laughed in a mean and manly voice.

"Monster! Monster!help me!"Manik shouted and I couldn't control my laugh.I knew he won't let me pull his cheeks again so I ruffled his hair instead.And by the look on his face he didn't like that too.

"Nandini"he wanted to sound mad but the corner of his lips broke into a smile while his eyebrows were still creased and he started combing his hair with his hands giving me perfect opportunity to pull his cheeks so I did.This made Manik really angry in seconds our positions were changed.I let out a shriek which half died when Manik leaned over me,supporting his weight on his hands.Apparently, laughing in such situation proved out to be a wrong decision.Manik's smirk on his face now was seeming more mean than the fake angry expression.I tried not to close my eyes but the more Manik came close to me my eyes shut close on it's own.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️