Chapter 59

NANDINI'S POV

"Catch me."I said after awhile and jumped into his arms.Manik laughed and swirled me around holding me tightly to him.When he finally put me down.I wrapped my arms around his shoulders by standing on my tiptoes.

"It doesn't matter where you bring me.I just want to be with you.And I'm not mad at you infact I'm proud of you."I said looking into those deep eyes where I always found myself drowning.I can easily spend my life looking into them.

MANIK'S POV

Nandini's screams were making me go deaf.Not that anyone around us was particularly noticing that since everyone else were doing pretty much the same.I should've listened to my babygirl when she said she didn't wanted to try this roller coaster but here we are..if I lose my hearing ability today then I won't be mad about it that's it that would be my atonement for bringing my babygirl here and I'm pretty sure if the ride doesn't end soon Nandu will lose her vocal cord .I turn around to look at Nandini to check if she was fine since she was silent now when the roller coaster stoped upside down in the sky.Her face was flushed and her eyes were widened to maximum size.Before I could ask my babygirl if she is fine... the ride began to freefall backwards and take us towards the starting point and Nandu again started to scream making me laugh uncontrollably...if we didn't break up right on our first date,after getting off this ride..I'll tell her how much her expressions entertained me throughout the ride.I would've recorded every expression of hers only if had my camera with me but that was with kabir.That time I noticed I was holding her hand tightly in mine.When did that happen?

Finally the ride came to end and I got off of it.I gave my hand to help Nandini come out and when I took her hand I went numb.She was trembling,her whole body was trembling.I quickly pulled her body towards mine and hugged her tighly to me.I'm a b*****d to drag her into this ride.

"I'm so sorry babygirl.I'm so sorry." I said hugging her and gently brushing her hairs.When we broke apart I put Nandu at arms length holding her arms to have look at her face and unlike my expectations,her face was flushed and she was smiling.

"What?"I asked looking at her since she wasn't scared like I expected.

"Do that again."she said gesturing towards her hair.And she hugged me tightly so that I could brush her hair.

She's so unpredictable and interesting.I mean I thought she would be scared.I smiled at her and brushed her hair again.

We both came down the stairs of the ride holding eachother's hands.

"Babygirl aren't you angry at me for dragging you in that ride?"

"I did planned to be angry at you..but then you did that thing.."she said bringing her hair one side and brushing her fingers through them.
"With my hair and all my anger and excitement calmed down."she said looking up at me and smiled closing her eyes, showing all her beautiful white teeth.And I just chuckled.

Is it possible to fall in love with same person 10 times a day?I was flabbergasted when she said she wasn't angry but proud of me for bringing Navya and kabir with us.And when she jumped in my arms,if there was any heartbeat race my heart would've surely won.And when I apologised to her for bringing her to such a place instead of any luxurious date she said it's been a while since she went to any amusement park because of her parents death.I wish I could take away all her pains,it hurts me physically to see her in pain when she talks about her parents but I also know nothing can be equivalent to parents love.I hope one day I make her so happy and content that she forgets her every pain.

"Let's go to that ride."Nandu said pointing to yet another thrilling ride.

"So that you successfully destroy your vocal cords and my ears this time?Thanks but no."I said protectively pulling her body into mine.She must've been really scared but she isn't telling me that.

"NO! I'm not scared."she said pouting.

"You know how flushed your face was after the ride?"

"That was because of adrenaline but I enjoyed the ride."My babygirl said in a failed attempt to lie.I can see right through her..she was avoiding my eyes while saying that.

"What if it's scarier than the previous one?"I asked and she blushed looking at me.I'm asking her something serious and she's blushing?

"Then you'll do that thing with my hair again!"she said and ran away from me towards the ride.

Was this whole thing about it?

I chuckled to myself and ran after her towards the ride.Afterall I too did like the way she hugged me tighly because of adrenaline.

***********

After five another deafening rides, we came to canteen.Apparently,after two rides Nandu had lost her fear of heights and she was enjoying the rides and I had developed some fear for the rides and now she was laughing at my condition and face expressions.

We both sat in the canteen and I bought food for us.

"If you want we can sit even outside the canteen.The weather is perfect out there."I said.

"No it's fine here.I can sit under fan for few minutes."

I nodded to her and we both started eating with my babygirl teasing me and me enjoying the new fun and free side of her.

"Is that Kabir and Navya?"Nandu asked me pointing behind a tree when we came out of canteen.I turned around to look and indeed it was them.
It looked like they were fighting over something.We both folded our hands and looked at them with disapproving looks on our faces.Kabir was holding two plates and then he put the plates down.He said something to Navya and then they both stared eachother for awhile before attacking and kissing eachother.We both looked at them in shock and I turned towards Nandu to look at her face and she was blushing with her eyes wide before turning other way around.

We both started walking from there before they can see us.

"Are they mad?"I asked to no one in particular.

"Do you doubt it?"was my babygirl's quick response and we both laughed in unison.Her wittiness was something else.

I told nandu that it would be better if we avoid them for rest of the day and not think about them.They'll be fine by evening.

*********

We came out of our last ride for the day.I looked at Nandini and smiled and she smiled back.God!I'm not ready to leave her.

"Nandu can you avoid going home today?"

"Where will I go then?"

"I don't know.. we'll go somewhere.. please babygirl?I'm still guilty about bringing kabir and Navya with us.Let me make it up to you?"

"You're guilty about something that made me feel proud of you?".

"Stop defending me."I said pulling her down beside me on a bench.

"Please babygirl?"I asked her giving her my best pout face.My babygirl smiled at me and called her Chachu before kissing me on my cheek.

"Chachu can I stay with Navya tonight?"

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️