CHAPTER 58

MANIK'S POV

"And about the place..I initially decided a different place but now the plans have changed..we're going to an amusement park coz I need to make my vlog..I have been vloging about Mukti's wedding but I want to cover the whole wedding in a single video so I need to post something now.So you can select your dress accordingly."

"Okay."

I know she must be feeling bad that I invited Navya on our date but once she'll know about my plans I'm sure she'll understand.And vlogging was the last thing on my mind.I wanted Tomorrow to be special but then something was needed to be done for kabir and Navya too.I hope I can still make this day special for my babygirl.

NANDINI'S POV

My hands were shaking with excitement and my rapid heartbeat wasn't helping me anyway.This will be the first time Manik will officially take me on a date.Manik told me he will pick me up at 8 and here I was completely ready at 7:30.I felt like I was a school kid and today is feildtrip and I woke up early and got ready.

Dammit!I don't want to be too excited about this but spending whole day with Manik officially as his girlfriend and that too in public.That's alot at once.I've been pacing around my room from past 15 minutes.As I felt like I am  hyperventilating I took out my phone and looked at Manik's photo and that calmed me down.What's this man doing to me?I hyperventilate because of him and then only he can bring me at peace.How could he do both.I giggle aloud thinking about it.

"Okay Nandini snap out of it!You've been pacing around the room with excitement and all and now you're looking at your phone and smiling and giggling like I don't exist and this is when we are alone!What will happen when you and Manik are together?What should I do alone?"Navya asked me this for 20th time since last night.

"Relax!I trust Manik.He won't make you feel uncomfortable.You should trust him too.He's trust worthy."Navya rolled her eyes at me.

"And reliable.And tall.Handsome.No deadly handsome.And.."

"Okay fine Nandini I got it!It's ok I got it!"

"No..I mean if you're not convinced I can say more.."

"Thank you so much..but can go back to pacing and smiling alone and whatever you were doing before."

"Okay."I said turning my back to her and smiling.Hah!And Manik thought I couldn't convince her to come with me without a reason.

And as if on cue I heard a honk.We both ran towards the window and Manik was standing leaning against the car.Dammit!He's more than gorgeous. What did he ever saw in me?I just stood there froze as I took in his complete form!Man!Is it legal for anyone to look this gorgeous?

As I was standing there and drooling over Manik,Navya elbowed me in my stomach in a highly unlady manner.Thank God Manik isn't looking at me right now.

And I need to tell Manik how intelligently I handled Chachu when he told me he wants to meet Manik before he takes me out.He has no idea from whom I saved him.

             *******************

The atmosphere in the car was beyond tense.Manik was driving the car and I sat beside him while Navya and kabir were sitting at extreme ends in the backseat.But apparently this didn't seem to effect Manik since he was in very right mood.He was whistling along the music or he would even along the song.If looks would kill..kabir's looks would've long ago killed Manik and Navya's looks would've killed me.But I was innocent I didn't knew about this.

"Navya do you mind if I take you in my vlog?"?Manik asked finally breaking the awkward silence in the car which didn't seem awkward to Manik.

"No I don't mind."Navya said curtly.

"Kabir..since you can see I'm driving..can you please record the video for me?"

"SURE!"sarcasm was dripping from kabir's tone and I couldn't control my laugh so I turned towards window and covered my face and laughed.Manik looked at me winked.Damn!My eyes widened 10 times their actual size.Am I dead?If not.This man would definitely be death of me.

"Start from you and Navya..give intro then pass on to Nandini"Manik said handing kabir his camera.

And kabir did as Manik told him..he introduced Navya as his friend and I turned around to look at Navya's face she was trying to control her face's redness.Now it was her blush of happiness or anger ..I didn't understand.I didn't wanted to be a part of the vlog so I recorded the scenery along the way and ofcourse I had plenty of time to look at Manik in pretence of recording.

                 ************

"Run!"Manik said grabbing my hand.He  had went to buy tickets along with Navya and Kabir and now he coms running to me to tell me to run?

"What?why I asked letting him drag me along with him."

"Because we're ditching Navya and kabir."

"What?"I asked still letting him drag me.

"They definitely have some problems and they need to f&***ng solve them already they're adults for God's sake!"Manik said and I stopped.He was so excited for this day.He wanted us to be alone for so long now and I'm sure when he said there was change of place he did plan something important for me but he changed all his plans because he wanted Navya and kabir to be together?The way he think and care  for his friends is adorable.I could be mad at him but I'm proud of him.These little things about him makes me fall in love with him.And I already love him.

Manik jumped down from the pavement we were walking on. And he looked at me confused when I stopped walking with him.Now Manik was on road and I was standing above him.

"Babygirl I know you must be mad at me.I know this isn't a suitable place for a date..but I brought you here so that kabir and Navya couldn't escape eachother I bought them tickets and hopefully they will spend the day together.I know this was supposed to be our day but trust me I'll make it upto you.Please forgive me this time?"Manik looked at me expectantly and I just kept looking at his gorgeous face.

"Catch me."I said after awhile and jumped into his arms.Manik laughed and swirled me around holding me tightly to him.When he finally put me down.I wrapped my arms around his shoulders by standing on my tiptoes.

"It doesn't matter where you bring me.I just want to be with you.And I'm not mad at you infact I'm proud of you."I said looking into those deep eyes where I always found myself drowning.I can easily spend my life looking into them.

❤❤❤🙈🙈🙈