6 - Six

A/N: HOLY SHITS. IM SO SORRY. I did not at all mean to keep anybody waiting. In fact I felt so guilty, I wrote part of this chapter at school (yes on paper) Even though it was a bad day it felt good to write. Enjoy.

Six stood on the dock, nervously looking towards Pale City. It had been so long since she had been here. How long? Was it ten years? More? It really felt like she had been gone a decade. Really just under one, it had been eight years, but Six didn't know that. She had lost track of time. Especially during her dreadful stay at the Maw. She didn't know how old she was. She just knew she was an adult.

It felt like each puddle and droplet of runoff, from rooftops, held many forbidden memories and traumas she had wished she could forget. Though during her stay here, she would be thinking about them more than ever.

The chill, damp air touched the tip of her nose, and refreshed her lungs. It caused her to pull her unbuttoned raincoat closer. She found ironic, that she ended back in Pale City, in what felt like the same old coat.

Six could hear footsteps behind her, though they were trying their hardest to keep quiet, she knew who they were. Six sighed, exhaling deeply and annoyedly. She braced for impact, stiffening and tensing.

A hand slapped hard against her ass, making a sound, before cupping it. "Hey dollface~" A voice that sounded like they smoked more than five packs a day, cooed into her ear.

"What do you want?" Six snapped harshly, moving away from him quickly. "You're a disgusting dick!" She griped, crossing her arms over her chest, facing him.

"Its Richard." He snarled, pulling her back to him in his arms. Six studied his disgusting, warped face, and ugly, twisted long, closed mouth smile that spread across his face. He had no eyes, or nose, but he had twenty-twenty vision. He was the captain of the ocean liner whom they played to transport customers to and from the Maw. He was clad in his uniform and smelled overwhelmingly of cologne that made six cough, and strong booze.

"I like the nickname better. It suits your personality. I'd say your personality type is...hm let me seek, jerk off??" Six snarled at him. He was holding her so close, she had no choice but to put her hands on his chest. He snarled, his lips turning down in a frown as he slowly slipped his hands down her waist, slim and curved, agonizing her, as he touched her lower back, and slid his hands to cup and grope her cheeks.

"I said get away from me!" Six hissed, shoving him so hard, he stumbled back away from her, almost falling but regaining his balance.

"I just thought since I'm always doing things for you and that little resort of yours, maybe you could do me a few favors...what would ya say dollface~ Don't say no~"

Six growled, menacingly and disgusted, trying to keep calm though. This man was always harassing her. Maybe she should teach him a lesson......

Her hands glowed, and between the two of them, a mass formulated, glowing with white and blue energy, buzzing and whizzing, impatient to be released from her fingers, waiting to sail right into her target.

"Maybe I should count for you." Six said, smirking, the corner of her mouth turning up at the side. She started, "One."

"W-wait! Just gimme a chance dollface. I'm better than that." He tried to bargain, sweat forming at his temples. He didn't know Six could do that. It was no use. Six would blast him.

"Two." The mass between her fingers, glowed brighter in its orb shape, its energy and size was already growing even in just seconds.

"Dont you think this is too far dollface? Cmon. Loosen up. H-have some fun!" He tried to persuade, his voice trembling.