25 - Six

When I woke up I began to struggle. All I could see was darkness before me. Something, someone was slumped against my back and I was tired to a chair. A bright over head light above me.

"Ugh fuck great" I snarled. More struggling. I would not stop until I got out of here.

I heard a groan and a grunt before the taller person finally sat the fuck up and stopped leaning against me. "Agh"

Mono. Oh. Now I remember. The theme park and it's weird off putting perfectness but I was finally back with him. It was a chance again to explain. Just maybe.

"You're awake" I stopped.

"Whuh?"

Hmmm kinda the response I expected of him. I would just scoff, and continue struggling.

"Will you fucking stop that you're jerking the chair"

"That's not the only thing I've ever jerked before"

"What?" Hed ask confused.

"Nothing"

Silence. Did he not care some GUYS kidnapped us? Wait whyd they even want us anyway?

"Agh my head hurts" hed groan like a baby.

He sounded different. Voice thick with some distortion. I had wondered deeply what the tower had done to him. I mean quite something if it literally turned him BLUE. Well I guess a dark grey blu- you get the point.

I began to struggle more.

"Literally cut that out!" He snapped

"No!" I snapped back. "Do you even know where we are?? Or why we are here? Do you even care?"

"I care that I'm stuck with you!"

"So you did recognize my voice?" I ask. How sweet.

"How could I forget it?"

I decided to listen. He did seem the type to break at any moment. If I found a soft spot maybe I could get him to trust me again. Though the thought felt off of me to have. I felt wrong thinking it. Besides what if I hurt him again?

I quickly dismissed the idea. No more thinking of that we have important matters.

"Well we are in this together which means we are getting out together. We are on the same side after all."

"Oh boy! What a cute little speech!!" His voice thick with sarcasm before grumbling again. He just barely shifted.

"Are you even worried about our situation??"

"Nope. Why should I be? The only thing I'm worried about, is the annoying grating your voice is doing ON MY EARS"

"Hmph" I did not have an answer to that. He could at least pretend to be sad I dropped him off a cliff. But no hes just bitchy about it.

I would continue to struggle. "Well you can sit here all day! But undo my rope I know you have like powers right? So undo it I dont want to be here" I'd huff

"How the fuck do you want me to undo it?" Hed ask.

What is he dumb? Cant he move shit with his mind oh my god do I seriously have to explain.

"Move the pieces of rope with your mind, and undo them"

"Mmm sounds like too much brainpower for me. Especially for something that would benefit you. Actually, maybe I'll go back to bed!" He said.

"Stop leaning your head and your long ass neck against me its making my neck sore!"

"Oh I'm sorry!" He leaned on me more.

"Stop!"

We'd continue to bicker for a while. Which was more embarassing than I like to admit. Were we still like children? Maybe..deep down.

A door open and our attention both fixed. However it was closer to me and he could not see it.

"Who's there?"

"I am no idea" I'd sigh.

It was like a light in the darkness. A bright white square opening into the dark little world of this room. And a figure stood into the doorway. A contrasting shadow against the hopes of any freedom.

Two mem filed in.

"I sense it. In that one. The blue one" one said with a raspy voice.

"Yes I see him inside him. He looks like he used to" the other said.

"Heya boys. Why dont you let me go? The girl though? Shes all yours!" Hed say.

"NO NO I AM NOT! I am not anyones!" I stir, a feeling of fear in my chest. I had felt this feeling so so long ago.

After I had killed the lady. They had came into the room to find me. They had found me and her dead.

They looked with their accusing eyes.

I could almost feel their voices when they asked "what are we gonna do with you?" I could hear their voices instead of these two men.

But these ones I was not afraid of. However the fear still stayed. Old fear. Old memories.

"We have come for you" they came over to him but kept a good distance with their strange beady eyes looking at him.

"We have been looking for you sir" the other said.

"Sir? What does that mean?"