21 - Six

A/N: havent posted because of mental health issues. Dont worry the book is still ongoing

Six was not welcome in the tower. They were afraid of her newfound power she had not last had since they saw her.

As soon as she left the room and closed the door behind her she found herself outside. She turned quickly to look back at the tower.

"So it does control the rooms. It IS the tower. God.." she looked at Mono feeling quite guilty to be dragging him on the ground.

She had tried to lift him and that didnt go quite well. She pointed her fingers at him and tried to make the magic happen. Nothing. She tried again and only managed to make grunting noises from her mouth. She even tried so hard her face turned red cause she had been holding her breath in concentration.

She groaned before decided to try and pick him up someway again.

"Cmon tall lanky bitch let's go" she said trying to grab him.

She soon discovered it was very hard to pick up a fully limp person who was unconscious.

"Cmonnnn" she snapped at him even though he was unconscious.

"Please. God! Why is this so hard? I'm kidnaping you! Be better at being kidnapped!" She said sitting down and taking a little break.

Finally she managed to finally heft him up over her back and then tried to walk as far away from the tower as possible. But she soon found in about five minutes that it really really hurt to carry a very tall grown man on her back. She sighed putting him back down.

She leaned down to smack his face gently.

"Rise and shine."

Nothing.

"I got eggs and bacon"

Nothing.

She stared down at him dissatisfied. "Did I kill you?" She asked smacking his cheeks to try and wake him.

"If you dont wake up I'm gonna smack those other cheeks and you'll be in for a surprise you seem like the type to like that"

Nothing.

"WAKE THE FUCK UP" she yelled.

Nothing.

"Oh my god hes dead?!" She said turning away and putting her hands over her mouth. "Oh my god I killed him."

After panicking she turned back around and smacked him hard. Nothing.

She felt for his pulse and it was still there, but faint.

"OH MY GOD YES! YES! the guy I betrayed and came back for and almost killed isnt dead yet!" She stopped rejoicing when she saw the weird looks from onlookers.

She laughed nervously and quickly hefted him over her shoulder halfway and continued on her way.

"You're heavy as fuck you know. If you dont wake up soon- well that's probably a good thing. God I'm talking to an unconscious person. This is how low you stoop huh? Yeppp" after a few more minutes she had to dump him on a bench to rest again.

She sat next him and waved to the people giving weird looks.
"Hey how's your day?" She asked one of them, pretending that this was normal.

She looked at him again, shaking him. "Wake the fuck up sometime. I look weird carrying you"

He didnt wake. So once again she found some strange way to carry him. She didn't too far before she dumped him on the curb with a groan.

She sat next to him on the curb.