26 - Mono

"Sir? What does that mean?" I questioned before my body lurched forward. I began to make terrible terrible sounds. Shaking. The chair screeched and almost equally matched volume against the concrete. I heaved and heaved.

Something toxic and evil billowed up inside me. Moving in my gut. Oh god what was that?

I suddenly did not care about the women beside me or who was in the room. It needed to be out I was sweating terribly. My mind would dull and finally after some heaving a thick black sludge would finally come out of my mouth.

It coated my throat in its disgusting metallic taste.

I was shaking and shivering as if bad bad fever. I could feel my mind numb. As if I couldnt think or feel anything at all.

~

Mono would continue the trembling, but he was not himself at the moment. He twisted his head to look at them.
He was somewhere else.

"Yes I am inside him. And I remember just who you are. Come to me. Come my people. Bring yourselves to me"

"What the hell?! Mono what the fuck? Snap out of it!" Six would scream.

"Quiet wench! You are just a grain of sand compared to my plans." Hed cough and sputter.

Mono was fighting for control. He felt his lips moving. And feel great fear as he had no idea why these words were coming out of his mouth. Not having any control. Fading in and out of consciousness.

"You are just a stone in the great big path to what I have in stock" hed laugh evilly before coughing and sputtering more.

"This vessel is weak and is fighting for control. Come..come to-"

He screamed. It was the only sound Mono himself could muster to control. He screamed until his throat hurt. Until his voice almost died.

"Enough!" He violently shook his head. "Get out of me!"

"His vessel it is weak" the men would back away. "But he is among this one. We need him. Once again to return to us"

"What the fuck are you spewing on about?" Six would snap. "He is not going anywhere with you! If you so as touch him!"

Mono felt something when she said that. He had felt afraid. After what happened. The possession. And it felt oddly good that someone he hated so was speaking up for him. But hed never admit it.

"Hmm it a good thing we brought the girl. No witnesses."

"What will we do with her?"

"Hm I have an idea. We must stop her from fooling our plan. Get the others we will need help separating them." They said to eachother.

"He isn't going anywhere! You are not gonna take him away from me!" She snapped. "I wont let you!"

Mono could not speak. His voice rasped sounds but it was dead now. His throat stung and maybe it burned just a little. He managed a few groans. A few whispers.

Words that couldve been. Words that were half said. And six has wondered what he said if she couldve heard it.

He struggle in the ropes but it was useless. There was a sudden feeling of being lethargic. Part of the room would black out.

Oh no no no. Hed think. Not again..stay awake. I cant pass out. Not again. Not. Darkness.