Prologue

Young samurai and his daughter were walking in Encanto. Both of them got looks and whispering being 'weird, not fitting people, why would a man let his child hold a weapon'

In that time you and your father were knowns as the 'weirdos of Encanto' or 'Outlanders'. After some years your father fell some kind of sickness and died leaving you being last of your clan Rengoku (or you thought). In that time you stopped speaking to people. People of Encanto felt pity for you only being 16 and loosing your only family member. But that didn't helped you to get out of being bullied by teens of your age. They called you 'mute' and 'idiot' or 'orphan'. You could only scare them off by touching your katana.

After that you were introduced to Madrigals. They were a big family and just like others in town they were first skeptical about you being so quiet and serious. It was only Julieta who realized that you couldn't speak(or didn't speak)and she gave you notebook to write if you wanted talk with others.

Of course kids of Madrigals were scared of you even though you were same age. Your stare was that which others would say imtiditaiding but to Julieta you looked tired. Julieta offered her youngest daughter to speak to you. She knew that Mirabel could get to known you better maybe even speak.