Chapter 25 "Akeboshi part 2"

It was morning of Dolores's wedding and Shuiro was nervous. For some reason you didn't know how things were turning out. You were confident that Mirabel would listen to you but you weren't sure if she would forgive you. The hints were so obivious but you being so dumb didn't reliazed it. But you can't really blame yourself or anyone for it because nobody really in your life didn't teach about love or dating. Expect those people who just wanted you to get married right away.

"Alright Shuiro..Breath in and breath out..You got this.." said Shuiro and openned the door.

The city was full of Isabela's flowers. People were happily cheering and wedding bells were ringing. Some of the eyes went to Shuiro who was wearing very pretty but unsual outfit.

Of course Shuiro got looks because of her outfit. It wasn't really usual outfit what people of Encanto would wear in wedding but Shuiro wanted to respect her culture and where she was came from. Shuiro and Senjuro arrieved to the church and got glares from Madrigals. Some reason any of them didn't said a word for Shuiro expect Bruno.

"Hi..Shuiro.."
"Hello..?"
"How you doing?"
"I am doing okay.."

This suprised Shuiro. She never had conversation with Bruno but she guessed he just wanted to ease akward tension between Phonenix Hashira and Madrigals. Shuiro guessed that any of the Madrigals didn't know Shuiro's break from everything expect Dolores and Bruno. They just thought she had left Mirabel alone with her feelings.

"Shuiro...Why they are looking at you like that?" asked Senjuro.

Shuiro looked sharply at Madrigals and notice their weird behavior.

"No..idea.." said Shuiro and decided to focuse on wedding ceremony.

"There she is..officer.." said voice.

Shuiro looked at her right. Was this all trap? For getting Shuiro out..but this was so dumb idea..Shuiro haven't done anything illegal.

"Mrs.Madrigal we can't arrest her..."
"Why?! She is dressed so weirdly.."
"Just because she is dressed weirdly doesn't mean that..we can arrest her.."
"But I am a Madrigal!"

Shuiro sighed. Was this old woman really trying it? It was suppose to be Dolores's wedding not some stupid reason to hate Shuiro.

"Abuela can we continue?"
"We don't continue until that ungreatful weird hashira get out of here!"

Look who is talking..

Shuiro stood up. Dolores herself wanted her to come her wedding. Maybe she wanted to Shuiro to get another chance explain herself to Mirabel but Abuela made things harder.

"Fine then..I will get going..Come Senjuro.." said Shuiro and Senjuro started to follow her.

Mirabel who saw whole scene was still sad and angry about Shuiro's words that month ago and also that the hashira didn't contact her earlier. But now she wanted to talk Shuiro about it and getting the truth out of her. So Mirabel stood up and reached out to your hand.

"There no way I will let you go this time Shuiro Rengoku.." said Mirabel.

Shuiro looked at Mirabel and tried to run away.

"Shuiro!"

Why are they doing this to me? First go then stay..

"Aish! Fine..fine! I am listening.." said Shuiro and stopped at her place.

Shuiro turned to Mirabel. She could see her eyes being red and puffy probably because of crying. Shuiro's experission didn't change at all.

Oh..wait..Shuiro change your experission before they start to get a wrong idea..

"What? What is it?!" said Shuiro with her usual uninterested voice

Not like thAt..

Mirabel looked really hurt by your snap. Of course the scene was really akward for wedding guests. Shuiro looked around and saw Madrigals looking at her.

"Let's go outside then.."

Shuiro was leaded to outside. She wanted to see Dolores's wedding ceremony but after all of that what had happend before Shuiro decided to step out. Mirabel looked you angrily.

"So....Where have you been Shuiro Rengoku?" asked Mirabel who had very angry experission on her face.

"Um..Well..Thinking things.."
"What things?"
"Um..My feelings..and that kind of stuff.."
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?"
"Well..How to express them better..and resting.."

Mirabel looked at you and noticed some nervousness in your eyes. After the whole month you felt really akward talking to Mirabel because you still confuse about everything.

"I will say this straight away Mirabel..I have reason why I said that thing month..ago"

"Then what is it?!" said Mirabel who grew impatient.

"My path to become swordwoman was not simple..I had a very complicated relationship with my mother's side of family..I was only 13 when they wanted me to get married to samurai..I have always thought about love being 'most useless thing in world' so it's hard to me progress..when someone is telling me their feelings..especially when you are telling them to me.Also my hashira position..was really important to me..and Senjuro told me to rest so..that's why I didn't contact..
I am also sorry what I said and I understand if you don't want to see me ever again..Or you can throw that sword away..if you want.." said Shuiro who then bowed to Mirabel

Mirabel listened your explation. She had mixed emotions and listening your sad past again she felt even more shocked. This time Mirabel patted your flame hair. You looked up and saw Mirabel's face full of tears.

"Mirabel! I am sorry..Did I do something wrong?"

"No.."

"Then what's wrong? If it's that marrige thing...I am sorry.."

"No..It's not that..I am also sorry about how I ignored you..and didn't take your feelings seriously..And didn't defend you during Abuela told you to do those things that.."

"It's okay Mirabel..I think both of us were just little confuse.."

"So..how about my feelings towards you.."

Shuiro looked Mirabel and then sighed.

"I will think about it...I promise not to shut you out like I did before..I will took your feelings seriously and when the time is right I will answer them..."

Mirabel smiled and hugged Shuiro.

"By the way you look really good in your outfit..it's like you are a little morning star.." said Mirabel

"Hmm..Akeboshi.." mumbled Shuiro
"What..?"
"It means 'morning star' in my country.."

Shuiro again ignored Mirabel's compliment.

(Chaper 25📍📝)