Chapter 8 "Past of Shuiro Rengoku"

After showing some places to Tengen in Encanto, Jian lead to them to her house. Of course they were only visiting.

"Thank you showing us town Shuiro! And if you are seeing other demons here tell me then I will come to help" said Tengen.

"Of course...of course" said Jian and gave them akward smile.

"Bye then!" shouted Tengen and walked way with his wives.

Jian sighed and then looked Mirabel.

"I have to say..You have a intresting teacher."
"Former teacher Mirabel..Former.."
"But you guys are still close.."
"Yeah..Tengen is a kind hashira but a noisy one.

Mirabel stayed silent for a little. She didn't know what to do.

"Well.. I am going to look how Senjuro is doing. Are you going back to Casita?" asked Jian

"I..."

"Are you okay?"
"Yeah..Well..."

Jian glanced Mirabel with worried look.

"Do you want a tea?" asked Jian

Mirabel then looked you with surprised look and then nodded. Jian then signaled her to follow her. After some while Jian had made tea and gave Mirabel a cup. Suddenly Mirabel said something that was unexpected.

"Is it just me or is this tea hot like your hair?"

Mirabel then smirked and gave Jian a smile. She waited for your reaction but...

"Oh I am sorry. It must really be too.. hot for you. Let me cool it down." said Jian and took Mirabel's cup and went outside.

Senjuro walked from down stairs and looked Mirabel. When Mirabel saw him she gave him awkward smile.

"Were you just..?" asked Senjuro
"No! I.."

Senjuro gigled little bit.

"I know what you did. But just word of advice..Cousin Jian might not catch your..wording..yet. She had a alot of suitors when she was younger..but whatever they said or tried to get her to their dates she didn't get it at all..Or when someone came to her and conffesed their feelings for her she just thought 'they were just being friendly'.

Mirabel growled out of annoyence. She looked outside to see Jian trying to cool down her tea.

"Don't worry though..She might be stupid about love at first but it doesn't mean she doesn't know what love is..It's taking time.."

Mirabel looked at Senjuro.

"She kind of reminds me of her master..."

"You mean Tengen? They are nothing a like..Tengen has a three wives.."

"I am not talking about Tengen.."

"Who are you then talking about?"

"Tengen wasn't Jian's only master..She also had another..His name was Tomioka Giyu.. He teached her water breathing..They got along well..and were quite the same...And same age..he was year older than Jian..But she still respected him. Tomioka Giyu is the Water hashira.

"Jian had a multiple masters?"

"Yeah..She wanted become demon slayer but..then she faced many problems..during that time..For example my brother's death..Many Hashiras saw my brother in her..or her father didn't wanted her to become one..because what happend to Kyojuro.She could become Hashira herself and her rank was almost there but..Then she decied to quit.

Mirabel nodded and then asked:

"Could you ask Jian to teach me breathing tecniques?"

"Absolutely not!" said Jian with Mirabel's cup in her hand.

"Cousin Jian! How much did you hear?"

"Just the part where Mirabel asked for learning breathing tecniques. I am not going to do that..It's too dangerous for her....I don't want to risk her life for it..And anyways she had to train for it. So no means no!" said Jian

"Can you atleast teach me how to held katana then?"

Jian thinked about it a little and then said:

"Fine..If you really want to.But! Other than that I am not doing or teaching anything else."

(Chapter 8📍📝 Picture from pinterest)

(A/n: Hope you enjoyed another chapter!😄)