Chapter 19 "Phonenix Hashira"

"Mirabel are you okay?!" shouted Julieta and runned to her daughter.
"Please mama..Save Jian.." said Mirabel who had tears in her eyes.
"Quick..Let's get her to Casita..Luisa can you carry her..?"

Luisa nodded.Mirabel was carried by her father. Before that Mirabel eyes went to Senjuro who had come to see the destruction of what had happen. Tears came down from his face. He had to live the familiar feeling again. Seeing family member who was almost dead.

In the mean time Jian had woken up in middle of somewhere familiar.

"Where I am? Is this heaven?"
"Hi there!"

Jian turned around to see her parents and Kyojuro.

"Kyojuro? Mom and dad?"
"You did some great job out there...Protecting people and all.."
"Thanks..I guess I can live here with you guys.."

Then Kyojuro stopped Jian.

"Or do you wanna go back?" asked Kyojuro.
"Well...Can I go back..?"
"Who knowns..We never tried.."
"But..What about.."
"Don't worry about us..You made us proud Shuiro...You deserve your hashira position..Live your life peacefully..now..with your family..and if something happens protect them.

"Take care of Senjuro..And watch him to grow up for me..Shuiro"

"I will.."
"By the way..I heard your scream..Shuiro"
"Really...And please..Let people call you by your real name.."
"My real name?"
"Yeah..Shuiro Rengoku the Phonenix Hashira..."

Shuiro hugged her parents and Kyojuro one last time. She looked at their way and saw them waving at her.

Well..Kyojuro you were right..I am really like an phonenix..Or rather..Phonenix hashira..Time to go back..Wait for me guys..

Shuiro runned back where she had came from..

"My life..Is continuing.."

"What else we can do?! We had used antidote against the poison? Is she gonna wake up?"

Mirabel was broken. This time it looked like you wouldn't woke up and Senjuro was now without family. She wasn't even sure had Shuiro heard her feelings. She wanted to tell her earlier and had wished she had done that. Now that was too late.

"Mirabel.."
"How is she?"
"Not waked up yet.."
"She then again..did go too far.."
"Senjuro..Are you going to be okay...?"
"Yeah..I am used to it.."
"Don't say that.."

Senjuro started to crying.

"Why is it always me? Why is it always me who lose their family members? First my mother then brother and then my father and uncle. Now my cousin.."

Mirabel felt pity for Senjuro. The poor boy had gone through so much.

"Shuiro was suppose to help me find my own path.."

It was the first time Senjuro had call you by your real name.Mirabel then hugged Senjuro. Then they heard a loud scream and gasp from Shuiro's room. Mirabel and Senjuro looked eachother and runned to Jian's room.

"How..how.."
"What's wrong?!"
"We were putting her to coffin but.."

Mirabel and Senjuro's gaze went to Shuiro who just looked like had woken up from very good nap.

"Aaah..Why is everyone so loud this time? Huh? What.."

Shuiro blinked her eyes with confussion and Senjuro and Mirabel did the same.

"Wait..Wait..Were you guys putting me in coffin?"

Mirabel looked with angry expression at Shuiro and then she walked up to her.

"What the hell was that?! You were just saying last words couple of hours ago and now you look like you are waking up from a nap!"

Shuiro was confuse and then she started crying.

"So..I made it back..I am not..dead.."

Julieta who had seen whole scene came to Shuiro and hugged her. She then stood up and then turned to Mirabel and Senjuro.

"Seems like you guys have a lot process.. Jian will explain how are you alive but now you need a rest..Your poison have not left your body yet but.."

"Senjuro..Can you get some antidote what Shinobu left you?"

Senjuro nodded and left to get the medicence. Julieta looked at Mirabel and then left the room with Augustin and Bruno. Jian was still in shock what had happen. She had a chance to stay where her parents and cousin were but choosed to stay alive.Suddenly very familiar aura shivered down Shuiro's spine.

"Well..well..Shuiro Rengoku.."
"Mirabel?" said Shuiro nervously
"What did I say about you passing out?"
"That I shouldn't do it.."
"Tch.."

Is she sulking?

"Mirabel..um.."

Mirabel only turned her head away and was pouting.

Cute..

"Well..if you don't want to hear my explation..I will go back to sleep." said Shuiro and went to her bed.

"Wait.."

But it was too late. Shuiro had gone sleep peacefully.

Of course she is tired from the fight.. But still it didn't explain why she stopped breathing..and then suddenly woke up..The poison is still there but seems like it doesn't spread...

Suddenly familiar looking crow came and gave letter to Mirabel

"Shuiro Rengoku..I will rise your demon slayer rank to Hashira..I am by myself and other hashiras will come to your ceremony..But now I will wish you quick recovery..

Sincerely Kagaya Ubuyashiki

"Jian will become..Hashira? But that would mean she will leave..to Japan..?" said Mirabel to herself

Mirabel then looked at sleeping demon slayer.

I hope that is not the case...I promised myself that will tell you about my feelings when you are alive not middle of death..I will tell my feelings to that point they reach to you.

(Chapter 19 📝📍)