Chapter 12 "Recovering"

3 months later~

"Urgh..Where..Huh? I am in my house..Oh"

Senjuro who just came back from kitchen to Jian's room dropped his plate.

"Cousin Jian! You are finally awake!"
"Woah there..Senjuro..What do you mean finally?"
"You were out for 3 months!"

The what?

"Yeah 3 months...Well you were baddly hurt by those demons..
"I was out for 3 months?! What about Encanto or the demons?"
"Everything is settled down. No demons anymore...And Hashiras returned to Japan. They wished you quick recovery. Shinobu left you some medicine also."
"What about Madrigals?"
"They are building Casita..Because your..um..tecnique..well..burned Casita..almost"
"Oh.."

Senjuro removed your bandages and put new ones.

"Can you walk?"
"I am not sure.Why?"
"We have to visit Madrigals after all..And you haven't said sorry about their house..and kicking Mirabel.."
"Oh..Did she recover from the kick?"
"Yeah luckily.."
"How is she?"
"Well she had come visit time to time...She was very worried about you..Almost crying everytime when you didn't move at all...and your face didn't show any emotion."

Jian nodded. She had no idea that Mirabel would care for her that much. She had to see her. Slowly but surely she started get up from her bed.

"Wait a minute! Change your clothes!"
"Right..."

Jian changed to her uniform but then she noticed how her haori wasn't there.

Huh? Where..is my haori?

Senjuro then helpped her to tie down Jian's hair and her shoes. Jian's hair had grown past 3 months so much that she almost didn't see and now she looked even more like Kyojuro.

"Here Cousin Jian." said Senjuro and gave her walking stick

"Thanks"

To other hand Jian took her walking stick and other side she was supported by Senjuro.

"Let's go slowly.."
"Yeah..yeah."

Jian walked with Senjuro.It was very sunny day in Encanto.Everything looked same as before but oddly enough Jian didn't got weird looks. Then she saw a reason for it.
Almost all of the citizens were helping Madrigals to build their house again....

"By the way Senjuro..Do you happen to know..Where is my haori?"
"Oh..About that.."

"Hey look! It's village hero herself!"

All of eyes went to Jian when her experission changed to tired to suprised. She never expected it. It meant a alot to her.

"Hi Julieta! Look who is finally up!"
"Shush Senjuro!"
"What? First you didn't talk for 4 years and then you got hurt and didn't woke up for 3 months.."

Jian rolled her eyes. Or one eye because other one was in bandage.

Julieta smiled and then looked at her husband.Some reason Augustin looked little bit too tense but he just shrugged off with awkward smile.

"We have to tell others..."

Then sound of the glass breaking filled Casita. It was Mirabel. She was bringing some drinks to builders but after seeing your bandaged face her face was filled with emotions.

"Jian?"

Jian looked Mirabel and then smiled at her.

"Yo..Happy to see you again Mirabel."

Athmosphere were silent for a second

Wait..I shouldn't have said that..That wording was so wrong! She hasn't see me in month...When I was awake...Why did I say that?...I did kick her back then..Oh my..she is mad..really mad..

Senjuro stayed silent and then let go of Jian.Same time he shaked his head and was probably thinking 'man..did my cousin really hit her head that bad that she became stupid' or 'does she not read a room.

"Wait..wait..Senjuro..Don't go.."

"SHUIRO RENGOKU.."

Jian felt heavy and scary aura walking towards her. She still had trouble to stay in balance. Jian gulped and was clearly nervous about Mirabel's reaction.

Oh my god!..I am so dead..Well...Maybe I deserve it...by kicking her so suddenly.. Of course she is angry! Well that all goes to my social skills..Why did the Hashiras left..? They could help me now..!"

"Um..I know..What you..are going..say..? Well..At..that..time..I didn't..think..I wanted..you and Senjuro...That kick..Yeah it was wrong...um.."

"Go on Shuiro...Please tell me more."

Man..She is angry..She is calling me Shuiro not Jian..That means she is really pissed.. Better take a note: 'Don't ever kick Mirabel'

Mirabel then sighed and noticed your nervous look on your face. Mirabel then pulled by your head so you were in Mirabel's level

"Auch! That hurt!"
"Hmph.."

Then she hugged you with tears in her eyes. Jian looked Mirabel who burried her head on your neck.

"You are finally a wake idiot.."

(Chapter 12 📍📝)