Chapter 13 "You like her don't you?"

Slowly but surely Mirabel let go of Jian. Affection were just so weird for Jian. She only were affectionate to Senjuro. Let's just say she is bit socially awakward. Mirabel is her first friend who isn't Hashira or other warrior. 

Other Madrigals saw how their second youngest child were acting towards a wounded samurai.Some of them were happy but others just didn't acept it. Maybe they were just overprotective over Mirabel. But on the other hand they couldn't say anything because you had saved Encanto twice.

"Alright everyone! It's time to throw some party for our protector!" shouted Augustin

"Papa!"

"She does deserve it right? Or is there anyone who are against it?"

The villagers were silent.

"Then we should do it!"

Mirabel's eyes went to you bandaged face. Small smile appeared and you were happy that villagers were finally seeing you as a person not some outlander.In the same time Mirabel's sisters and cousins saw dreamy look on Mirabel's face. She was head over heels by you but some reason you didn't noticed it. Maybe it was too soon for you because you had only known Mirabel such a short time.

"Well if they wanted to throw us a party then it's better that me and Senjuro will go now and get ready." said Jian and signaled to Senjuro that they could leave.

"Bye Jian! See you soon!" shouted Antonio.

After Jian and Senjuro had walked long enough Mirabel's sisters and cousins throwed her to middle of the Casita.

"SO...sis..Spill."

"What?"

"Dont just "What"me..Is that only thing you could say?..I said spill...Your tea..What is really between you and that samurai?"

Mirabel blushed and then again she was flushed mess.

"No!..I..There is nothing between us! It's the truth.."

"You are quite bad at deny it. I heard when her master was here he was saying that 'she was lucky to have such beautiful friend'. Then she agreed to it..So basically she said you are beautiful.." said Dolores.

Mirabel.exe stopped working.

"So yeah..Mirabel..does that really matter...if she doesn’t feel the same..The most important thing is how you feel..BUT if you don't tell her how you feel you have to be careful because there might be someone who wants to steal her." Said Isabela

"What do you mean?"
"She is now Encanto's hero..Many guys and girls might be interested in her."
"So go for it! We all know how much you like her..."

Mirabel sighed.

"You know Mirabel..You were quite jealous when those hashiras were here.." said Dolores.

"Yeah! What..was..that one hashiras..name?..Oh!..Shinobu! She was pretty close to Jian.." said Isabela.

That was right. Jian and Shinobu were probably more closer than Mirabel and Jian. They both were demon slayers and both were good warriors. That's where Mirabel was not so good at. She felt that she wasn’t good enough for you or she didn't had a chance.

"Don't worry Mirabel! She hasn't really talked to anyone else..So we are sure you have chance."

"But there is Shinobu.."
"I am pretty sure she isn't have that kind of feelings towards Jian..It feels like she is only seeing her like a sibling.."
"How are you that sure?"
"Because the way she talked to Jian.."
"That doesn’t mean anything...Shinobu has powers..And is gifted..She is the someone who Jian deserve..Not someone who is giftless and useless.."

"Mirabel..Jian never wanted you to be..like Shinobu..She wanted to protect you..Of course she had known Shinobu longer so their relationship is different but that doesn’t mean you can compare yourself to her.." said Dolores

Mirabel smiled a little. That was reason why Dolores was her favorite older cousin.She understood maybe even better than her sisters.

"If that samurai doesn’t get your message I will make sure to throw some poison flowers to her face!" said Isabela

"Please..Don't do that.."

"You also are second person who finds love in Madrigals..So maybe you two get married and Jian changes her last name to 'Madrigal' or you change your last name to 'Rengoku'." said Camilo who snickered a little.

"Who is changing their last name for what?" asked Julieta who joined to conversation.

"Nothing mama! They are just teasing.."
"Sister here has a crush.."
"Isabela!"
"Oh..Who is it dear?"

Mirabel couldn’t handle it anymore and left to her room only hearing her cousins and sisters laughing.

"But seriously Isabela...Who is it?"
"Have you not notice? She is totally head over heels..over.."
"Isabela!" shouted Mirabel from stairs
"What?! Mama can know.."

Julieta smiled and then said:

"It's okay Mirabel..If you don't want to tell me but you can always talk to me if you want to..."

Mirabel looked relieved and begin to come back from stairs.

"Mama..."
"We can talk later when we had held party to Jian..So go and get ready.."

(Chapter 13 📝📍)