Chapter 20 "Will you stay?"

Shuiro was on her bed and slowly recovering from Pandora's attack. She was glad that she was alive but everything was so unclear for her. Why she was alive? Was it because of her parents or Kyojuro? She wanted to know but that probably won't happen anymore.

"Um..Shuiro.."
"Senjuro..what is it?"
"You have visitors.."

Just then three different demon slayers came in. Shuiro's eyes wided.

"Hi Shuiro Rengoku-san.."
"Oh..Hi..Tanjiro.."
"How you are doing?"
"Fine...thanks..and you?"
"Well.."

In a mean time Inosuke were screaming at Casita because of it sudden moving. Zenitsu was watching outside of window. Probably because of the girls.

"Guys..Ask Shuiro-san some questions.." said Tanjiro.
"It's okay Tanjiro..Let them see the Encanto for a while.."
"You killed Uppermoon right?"
"Yeah.."
"So..You will be my senior..So.."
"So..what?"
"Can you teach me, Zenitsu and Inosuke?" asked Tanjiro with a sparkles in his eyes.
"Um..I am not sure about that.."
"Please..I want to..You alone is amazing..Greating new breathing tecniques and fighting Uppermoon.."

Well I don't think that they would change their minds if I said other vise..Looks like is it my turn to take care of Kamado boy, Yellow boy and boar boy.

Shuiro sighed and then said

"Fine if you guys really want to. But I have to recover first..And my katana is broken again.."

"Oh.."

Then the door opened. Mirabel was there with food that Julieta had made.

"Hi.."

Zenitsu then stared at her and begun his usual screaming.

"What!!!! Who is this pretty lady!..Why didn't you tell us Shuiro..that you lived such a place where are so many pretty girls!"

Can this yellow boy shut up?

"Zenitsu please calm down.."

Zenitsu started to flirt with Mirabel and clinging into her. He continued until he saw very terrifying glare from Shuiro.

 He continued until he saw very terrifying glare from Shuiro

"Hey..yellow boy..leave..her alone.."
"Right away!!!!"
"You are anyways too young for her...Tch..When are you learning manners yellow boy?.."
"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."

Mirabel nervously laughed and then said:

"You haven't even inturdused them..Jian."
"Mirabel if that's okay..I want you to call me 'Shuiro' from..now on.."
"Okay..So who are they?"
"They are..my cousin's former comrades..Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke..Very talented swordmen.."
"We are here to inform about your hashira ceremony..Shuiro..And you new katana will soon come to you.."
"Really..Is Haganezuka bringing it all the way here?"
"Yeah..."
"Well..I am dead.."
"What?"
"Haganezuka is our katana maker. When he found out that some of us had broken our katana he will chase us until sun rise from to sun down.." said Tanjiro who remembered his experince with the blacksmith.
"I still wonder how are you alive Tanjiro.."
"But now we will let you eat Shuiro-san.." said Tanjiro and left with Inosuke and Zenitsu.

Mirabel stayed with you because you still had a trouble with eating. Of course you could ask Senjuro for help but boy decied to go shopping some books instead.

"Ji..Shuiro..what happens after when you become hashira?"
"Well..I feel like I will do my best to protect Encanto..as Phonenix Hashira..I don't really know what Kagaya Ubuyashiki wants me do but that is my request for him..I also promised to train those three earlier.."
"So..are you staying?"
"As far as I know yes.."

There were silent. Of course Shuiro's promotion to Hashira was going to change things a little.

"But..didn't you say..Earlier that you didn't wanted to become Hashira.."
"I was saying that I didn't wanted to become Flame Hashira..But if I can become that kind of Hashira that I want to be then yes...I will become hashira..It had been my dream so long.."

Mirabel was happy. Seeing you achieve something that you had been long for made her proud.

"So..Did you hear..what I said to you..Before your black out.."
"Not..all..of it..I think..Should I know something?"
"No!..Not at all!"
"Okay.."

There were silent. Mirabel tried her best to contain her eye contact with you. You continued eating peacefully.

"Shuiro..um.."
"Yes..what is it?"
"I..just wanted to say..that..I am..glad that you are alive.."

Shuiro laughed and then sighed.

"I am glad to hear that...So tell me..when did you learned Total Concentration Breathing?"
"Well..When you..were in coma..I wanted Shinobu to teach me it..or rather she suggested that...So we exchanged letters so.."
"Still it's impressive..You learned in 3 months..To me that took much longer...You have talent I knew it...That's why I did that sword to you.."

Shuiro smiled again...Eventhough battle with battle with Pandora was hardest she had ever encountered.Mirabel on other hand was just laughing slightly.

"When you recover..I want you to train with me..Shuiro..And you should stop 'dying already'.."
"Yeah..I promise you that.." said Shuiro and give resuring smile.

Shuiro then reached at Mirabel's head and she slowly patted it. Mirabel's face grew more and more red.

"You are not hurt by Pandora that much are you? You seem little red..?

"No!..I am not..!Oh..look at the time! I better go!" said Mirabel and then runned away from Shuiro but then tripped over.

Shuiro snorted a little but still asked from Mirabel if she was alright.

"I am okay..!"
"Okay.."

When Mirabel was gone Shuiro sighed.

She is a special case isn't she? What do you think father and mother? Is she really taking care of me that much?..I will repay it for her someday..I promise..My father said to me that someday you will find a person like your mother..And it seems like I have found her already..

(Chapter 20📍📝 Picture is from Pinterest)