Chapter 32 "Mirabel's feelings"

"Well..you are my partner right?"

"Aaaaah!"

"Mirabel stop shouting already! You have already do that for 15 minutes! Dolores's ears are bleeding.." said Isabela who came to Mirabel's nursery.

"Sorry!"

"What did I just say? Tell me..What's wrong?"

"Well..It's Shuiro.."
"What did she do this time?"
"Nothing! Just.."

Mirabel told Isabela what Shuiro had said to her.

"Wow..She is quite poetic person.."
"That is the only thing you said about her? Please help me?!"

Isabela looked offended.

"Well..I am sorry. I was just impressed by your future wife. She is smart for sure and a artist. You have to hold on to her.."

"Future wife?!"

"Mirabel stop shouting..I know and others know too about yours and that hashira's special pond. Well..it's first time you have ever exprencing romance and I can see that you are hopeless...First step would be able to ask her out for date..Spending time with her.."

"And how can I do that? When the confessing was so difficult to me?"

"Or you can just wait for Shuiro to ask you out? You have been doing for her so much.."

"Okay..I will figure this out.."

"Wait! I talked with..Shuiro's hashira friend...What was her name?..Um..Mitsuri!..Yeah..I heard that she was the love hashira..I think if you send her letter..maybe she can help.."

Mitsuri? Wait..She is the same person who talked to Shuiro..that day..

"Mitsuri?"

"Yeah..Her.."

"Yes I will do that..She can help!"

"But how do you know where you are sending her letter? I knew they were talking about some "Butterfly" house but I don't.."

"Maybe I can ask Senjuro about it?"

"Good point.."

Mirabel walked to Shuiro's house and saw Senjuro cleaning.

"Hello Mirabel..Are you looking for Shuiro? Well..She is out of mission again with Tanjiro, Zenitsu and Inosuke. They won't be returning until evening.."

"No..I was looking for you.."

"Oh..Is that so..Why do you need my help?"

"I was going to write letter to Mitsuri

"I was going to write letter to Mitsuri..but I don't know where I should sent it.."

"You mean love hashira Mitsuri Kanroji? Why?"

"Well..um..I need advice from her.."

Senjuro first looked confused and then he reliazed what Mirabel meant.