Chapter 15 "Little present"

After the celebration Jian and Senjuro walked home. Senjuro looked like he was puzled by something.

"Cousin Jian..I am sorry that I interupted your and Mirabel's conversation.."
"It's okay Senjuro..."
"But!.."
"It was getting late anyways.."

Jian's glance went to Casita and noticed how people were still partying. She noticed also a alot of couples in her way and started to think...

What would it feel like if I had a partner? Or someone who I would fight for or protect...Like my father fought for my mother..

"What is on your mind cousin Jian?"
"Nothing.."
"Okay..?"

Suddenly Jian remembered something..She didn't have her katana with her.

"Senjuro..Um..My sword..?"

Senjuro looked away and when they arrieved to their house runned down stairs. He returned with your katana handler.

So it is broken..It would first time I have ever broken my katana..Better not tell Haganezuka about this..He would be furious..Tomorrow I must go to plaza and find some materials...This time I will do my own katana..

"Handle is still fine right cousin Jian?"
"Yeah..tomorrow I will go plaza to look for materials..Do you wanna come with me?"
"Sure..But cousin Jian don't overwork yourself..Remember you are still hurt by that attack.."
"Okay..Okay..Go sleep now Senjuro.."
"Right!" said Senjuro and then left to his room.

In the morning Jian and Senjuro arrieved to plaza. They saw different kinds of irons but nothing seemed to fit for Jian. She knew that she couldn't find Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand or Scarlet ore in Encanto but suddenly she found what she was looking for..

This is it! This is what I have been looking for..But how come there are these ores.."

"Sir..How much is this?"
"Let's see..Aren't you Jian?"
"Yeah that's me.."
"Then it will be free."
"No..I could not possible to do that.."
"I don't use these ores..And take this as a gift."
"But.."
"It's okay.."
"Fine.."

Jian and Senjuro walked with the ores but they had a trouble because Jian's condition. They suddenly heard a shout from behind.

"Jian, Senjuro! Do you need help?!" shouted Luisa who was with Mirabel.

"Yeah..Help would be good.." said Senjuro

Luisa then lifted the ores and then walked with them. Senjuro was next to Luisa so he left Jian alone

"Are you okay? You look pale." asked Mirabel
"Yeah I am..fine.." said Jian who fainted to Mirabel's arms.
"Jian..Jian!"

Jian woke up from her living room only to see Mirabel's worried face..

"Can you stop fainting already? Last time when you fainted you didn't woke for 3 months..I was really worried.."

"Sorry..It was probably because..Scarlet ore and Crimsom Iron Sand are really heavy.."
"Did you seriously have to get those things when you are not recovered fully?"

"Yeah.."

"Shut it now..And eat arepa.." said Mirabel showed one arepa on your mouth.

Jian started feel better and then got up.

"Where do you think you are going?"
"To my blacksmith.."
"Wait!.."

But Jian had already went to her blacksmith. Of course Mirabel knew that her mama's arepas were healing people quickly but she couldn't feel worried. Mirabel waited and waited for you to return from your blacksmith but you didn't return.

"You better go back to Casita.." said Senjuro.
"No..I will wait for her.."
"That would be weeks then.."
"Wait..What?"
"I believe cousin Jian didn't said to you that making her sword would take weeks.."

Mirabel stared at Senjuro with disbelieved face. That would mean that she wouldn't see Jian in weeks.

"Well..It's better if you go now..When it comes to weapon making..cousin Jian is so focused she doesn't even take care anything else.."
"How you can be okay with this?"
"Because she had done weapons before..And if she is quick enough she can finish this early...Don't worry I will make sure that she is resting and eating..You can also come to see when her sword is ready.." said Senjuro.

Mirabel then nodded and decied to left to Casita. Last time she looked at Jian's house and then sighed..

She is stuborn isn't she?..I kind of like it...

3 weeks later

It was finally time that Jian got her sword ready. In the same time she had done a little suprise to Mirabel. It was like a thanking gift for her for taking care of Jian past 3 months.

"So is it finally ready?" asked Mirabel

"Yeah..So um..Here." said Jian and slided tall box to Mirabel.

"What is it?"

"So..I did have little extra Crimson Iron Sand and Scarlet ore..I decied to make another sword for you..Just don't open it yet..because I want to show you what these swords can do.." said Jian and took out her new sword..

Mirabel looked Jian's sword and it changed color..

"Wait..wait! How did..That color is so..pretty!"
"Yes..It happens when..You have to have certain level of skill then it will change color."
"Will my sword change too?!"
"Who knowns..If you continue train with me then that could happen.."
"Does Senjuro have a sword?"
"No..He does not."
"Why?"
"Because..he didn't wanted to become a demon slayer and his..sword didn't change color.."
"Oh..That's.."
"Don't worry..Senjuro is happy what he is doing..I will help him to find his path..Sometimes he likes to practice with me but it's nothing serious..I don't want to force him to become something he isn't.

Wow..Just wow...She is so thoughtful..But does she ever think herself..Maybe now..I could..

Then Mirabel did something. She finally kissed Jian to her cheek.

(Chapter 15 📍📝 Picture from Wallpaper Abyss)