Chapter 27 "Shuiro's anger"

Mirabel arrieved at Shuiro's house and heard a music. It wasn't usual music what you could hear in Encanto but something that sounded so familiar in a nostalgic way.

Shuiro was playing her shamisen with closed eyes and didn't even notice Mirabel.

"Shhhh...Mirabel..Stay quiet.." whispered Senjuro who was also watching Shuiro

Mirabel looked at Shuiro with amazed experission on her face. She didn't know what that instrument was but one thing were for sure that Shuiro knew how to play that instrument.

"Psst..Senjuro..Do you know.."
"Wait..Shuiro will stop in a second.."

Shuiro stopped playing and then looked atound and saw Mirabel and Senjuro clapping.

"Oh..You are here already here." said Shuiro who cracked her hand a little.

"Hi.." said Mirabel who was smiling.

Shuiro nodded and then putted her shamisen back to it's case.

"What was that instrument?"
"It's shamisen..I had been playing it since I was 8."
"Really?"
"Yeah.."

Are you really that talented at everything?

"But I am not that good at it.."

What?

"Are you kidding me?! You are so good at it! So is this something that you wanted to show me? And what do you mean 'you are not good at it'?"

"Well..there are so much better players than me.."

Suddenly Mirabel squuzed your cheeks and looked you straight in eyes.

"Don't look down yourself Shuiro Rengoku!You are being too modest!"

"O..kay..Wi..ll..You..le-t..go of me..now.." said Shuiro who's cheeks started to hurt a little.

"Oh..right..Sorry." said Mirabel who let go of your cheeks.

Shuiro sighed and said:

"No..that wasn't the reason why I wanted to see you..I want to see your skill as a demon slayer eventhough you helpped me with Uppermoon..I want to know which breathing style is yours.."

"Right..We haven't trained in months..I am sorry if I had been slacking off.."

"No..You had your cousin's wedding..It's important to take care of your family matters sure..Have you seeing your sword changing color?"

"No..It's still is normal..or atleast the last time I had look at it.."

"Hmm..That's weird..I would guess it would have changed color since you fought with Uppermoon..."

"Do you think I am not good enough?"

"I don't think that is the problem..You atleast learned Total Concentration Breathing..so fast..Maybe the problem is that I haven't teached you Water Breathing or Flame Breathing.."

"Shuiro can I ask you something..?"

"Sure go a head.."

"What was that Breathing style what you used when you kicked me and against Pandora?"

"You mean Sound breathing?"

"Yeah that.."

"Well..It's Tengen's own Breathing tecnique..I was his student but only learned one form of it.."

"Why are you able to use different breathing styles?"

"I don't know..Maybe because I found intresting to learn and greate them.."

"Okay.."

"Where is your sword by the way?"

"It's in my room..I can go and get it.."

"If you want to..I can come with you.."

Mirabel smiled and then helpped you up.

"Shuiro um..I meant to ask..something about your outfit..And I am sorry if I ask too much.."

"No..It's okay..I am sure you have a lot of questions about Demon Slayer Corps so go a head.."

"What that writing means in your back?"

"You mean that white writing..?"

"Yeah.."

"Oh..It means "滅" extermination..Every Demon Slayer has this in their back.Is like part of their outfit."

"Okay.." said Mirabel and looked at Shuiro with such a intrest in her eyes.

When two adorable but dumb girls arrieved at Casita..Shuiro smelled something..

"Hm..Shuiro what's wrong?"
"Something smells..Like a melting iron.."
"Huh..?"

Shuiro and Mirabel runned to Casita only to see Abuela burning Mirabel's sword.

"Abuela what are you doing?!"
"Mirabel this is for your own good! Let me do this..You don't need a sword!"

Shuiro just watched how her own work was burning. It took her so much effort.

Well..luckily Mirabel's sword isn't made by Haganezuka..

"How can you do this to me?! Why you keep doing this?!"

"Mirabel..It's for you own good..Shuiro won't ever teach such talentless and giftless person like you.."

Shuiro then furrowed her eyebrowns and was clearly pissed.

Why to bring that up? Mirabel isn't talentless..Eventhough she doesn't have gift..doesn't mean that you can say that is for her own good..

"You threw away my sword!"

"YOU! DON'T NEED IT! You don't need anything from this ungreatful brat! Look at her! That hair those eyes! She is dangerous! She burned down so many houses and treathed children!"

"That is enough..Blaze fetch that sword.." said Shuiro with low voice so that any of them didn't hear her.

Blaze came to roof of Casita and then flied to flames. Mirabel's sword was broken only the handler was okay.

"This is going too far..It was my gift for Mirabel.."

Abuela looked coldly at Shuiro.

"Let me just say this..Abuela Alma..I hate you..I hate you so much..but I still respect you because your family..and bringing life to Mirabel..Your thinking of me is sickening..What have I ever done to you?" said Shuiro and glared at Abuela.

Mirabel looked at Shuiro. She had never seen her so angry before.

"Tch..Fine..I guess I will make Mirabel a new sword.." said Shuiro who just shrugged her shoulders

"Then I will destroy it.."

"Okay..? Then I will continue make new sword to Mirabel..until she can hold it on her own.."

Mirabel looked Shuiro and saw seriousness on her eyes.

She was ready to do that? All of that for me?

(Chapter 27 📝📍)