Chapter 18 "Lying Uppermoon"

Jian charged to Pandora.People around the plaza where screaming and running away.

This situation is bad..There are too many people..Is Pandora really Lower Moon? Or something worse..

"What's wrong Rengoku?! Are you getting tired? Well..then its time for.." said Pandora

Then something came opened her in the middle of Pandora's hand..It was her real rank.

No..No..way..Pandora is..Uppermoon..This might not end well..

"You see that Rengoku?..Do you really think that you can win me? You are alone! Not even Kyojuro can help you!"laughed Pandora.

You are maybe right..But..I will do anything in my power to stop you..Pandora..

Jian breath in and out and dashed against Pandora.

Oto no kokyū: Ichi no kata: Todoroki

"I see..I see...You have really..Copied your master..Too bad it won't work on me! Why don't you show me something new..?" said Pandora and blocked Jian's attack.

"Jian!"

Oh..No..Not now! Mirabel..stay away...Other Madrigals also..Argh! Where the hell are Hashiras when we need them? Oh..right in Japan.."

"Oh..Rengoku..You have brought friends over here.."

"Madrigals! Leave this to us..you samurai.."

Are they stupid? They don't stand a chance against Uppermoon..What should I do? They all gonna get killed if I don't do something..! Calm down..Jian..Focuse and tell them..to get people safety..

"Get people out of here Madrigals! And go with them!"

"You gotta be joking! Not girl can..."

Then Jian gave the most terrified glare to Abuela who had said that

(Oh..And the picture is from Pinterest and the character is Yona from Akatsuki no Yona)

"Would you be kind enough Alma Madrigal..and leave my gender out of it? We are in middle of battle here..You have saw what demons can do..So please get out of this while you still can.."

Madrigals were running but only Mirabel didn't left Jian's side..

"Mirabel!"

"I am going to help you this time."
"But..That demon is really strong this time..And you haven’t even.."
"Who said I didn't know about breathing tecniques?"
"What?"

Then Mirabel started to breath in and out. While Jian's was injured by demon attack 3 or 4 months ago Mirabel trained a little with Shinobu. All though she was jealous about her skills. She hided her little training with Shinobu from Jian to suprise her. She knew couple of breathing tecniques but she knew that wasn’t going to be enough to defeat Uppermoon.

Jian smiled herself. She had thought that Mirabel's fighting spirit was intresting. She didn't care about her skills she just wanted to be usefull and not giving up.

"How low have you gone Rengoku? You bringing your friends to battlefield..Do you really think you two can defeat Uppermoon?"

"Well let's see what we can do!"

"Let's go Mirabel!"

"Right!"

Then the battle begun.Pandora was laughing hystercally and was having sadistic stare in her eyes. Mirabel's and Jian's swords tried to cut her hands only them to recover back.

How can we get even close to her neck? She is recovering too fast!

"Are you getting tired Rengoku?! What's wrong?! If you keep attacking like that..I will make my move.."

"Oh..no"

"Blood Demon art: Thunder Manipulation"

Shit..

Pandora's Blood Demon art started to attack on Jian and Mirabel and same time it hitted some trees causing fire.

"What is wrong Rengoku?!"

Jian sighed and was still tired from Pandora's attack.

"Don't forget..Your friend.." said Pandora said and attacked to Mirabel

"Mirabel!"

Pandora started laughing but Jian was quick enough block her attack.

"Stay back Mirabel!"

Jian started to breath in and out. And looked Mirabel who was conscious.

Honō no kokyū: Ku no kata: Rengoku!

"Do you really think that tecnique is going to work?! I asked something new Rengoku! Not your family's old tecnique!"

Jian grined her mouth. She was already bleeding and Pandora's weapon had hitted her multiple times. Pandora's weapon had poison in it.

Breath in and out..You got this..This what you have been training for..Well..if you want new tecniques then you can have them..

"I wished that you had more in you Rengoku..You aren't even half what Kyojuro was..Are you guys really related?!"

It's true that Kyojuro was more talented than me..but that doesn’t change the fact that I can't fight..

Jian then took a serious glance at Pandora and noticed that sun was already rising.

Well I have..Time to use this tecnique.

Pandora was trying to run away from sun but was stopped by Jian.

"Don't you run away! Didn't you say that you wanted to see my new tecniques! I will show them right now!"

Honō no kokyū:Jū no kata: Hanabi no Sōsō!

How can one human have that kind of power..No way I will lose such a low samurai!..I will..

Then it happend.Pandora's head had fallen down. Jian's legs collapsed. She had done it. Defeating Uppermoon.And the poison had begun to effect her.

And the poison had begun to effect her

"Jian!" shouted Mirabel.
"Come..over..here Mirabel..I have things to say before I go.."
"No!..You can't go..You can heal..Just take this arepa and.."
"Mirabel! There is no point saving me anymore..I will..say..that..Take care Senjuro for me..and take care of yourself.."
"Wait! I have things to say you too..I love you! And I don't want you go!" said Mirabel and started crying loudly

Jian gave her small smile and then closed her eyes. Her life was sad and also had happy moments.But atleast she could go to see her parents and cousin now.

(Chapter 18📍📝)