Chapter 23 "Hashira who doesn't know anything about love"

It had been couple of days from Shuiro's Hashira ceremony and things in Encanto didn't were so good for Shuiro. Abuela had putted you very difficult situation and you didn't like it. So that's why you stayed at your house for a bit and thinked about your feelings.

What should I do..? What I said to Mirabel was way too harsh..I failed..Also what is deal with Abuela..Why there is such a sudden change..?

Then there was knock on Shuiro's door. Shuiro's eyes wided and went to open it. It was Dolores.

"Hello.."
"Hi..?"
"Do you have a minute?"
"Yeah.."

Shuiro pointed Dolores to come inside but girl decided to stay at door.

"So what is it..?"
"I was just here inform about my and Mariano's wedding.."
"Wedding?"
"You don't know what wedding is?"
"No that's not it! Just..it's so soon..after my hashira ceremony.."
"Don't worry about it.."
"Okay..Um..Dolores..how is Mirabel?"

Dolores did a little 'hmph' and then said:

"She is doing okay..but..I can tell that your words hurted her.."
"Of course they did.."
"Shuiro..Whatever you decide do next I can see that you are confused..how you feel..Take your time..I know you have started deloped feelings for Mirabel but don't know how to express them.."
"You are right..Thank you and have nice day..Dolores."

Shuiro then closed the door and then sighed.

How the hell I am going figure out my own feelings? Should I ask from Hashiras..They are still here..Let's see..Uzui?..No he will just say that 'take care of that with flashy way'..Giyu?..No..he..is just as bad experissing his feelings as me..Shinobu?..No..she will just..tease me about it..Muichiro or Sanemi?..No Muichiro will forget it right away..Sanemi is way too crazy for it..Obanai or Gyomei..Well Obanai will look down on me..and Gyomei is gonna cry about it..Yeah..I know!.. I ask Mitsuri about it!..She is the love hashira so..it's perfect!

"Senjuro..I will go outside for a bit.."
"Okay.."

Shuiro runned outside and were looking her comrade.

Why is Mitsuri so hard to find..? Where is she...

"Shuiro!"

Shuiro looked at her left and saw the love hashira stuck in the tree.

Oh..nevermind..There she is..Wait she seriously can't get down..

"Shuiro help me!"
"Right.."

Shuiro helpped Mitsuri and then looked her with worried face.

"Don't look at me like that Shuiro! I know it's embarrassing!.."
"Mitsuri..I didn't.."
"So what do you need..?"
"I need advice..about..love."

Mitsuri wided her eyes then screamed.

"Kyaaah!..Shuiro asked about love! This a miracle.."

Maybe I shouldn’t have asked it from her..."

Shuiro begun walk away.

"No..Shuiro! I will help..Don't go! Let's just sit down and talk!"

"Fine..If you can really can help.."
"Yes I can! I am not stupid okay?"
"Okay?"

""Yes I can! I am not stupid okay?""Okay?"

Shuiro smiled at Mitsuri. It had been a while when she had talked with her.

"So what is on your mind Shuiro-san..?"
"Well..um..I have this friend..They just got conffesed..And they don't know how to respond.."
"You are talking about yourself right..?"
"Well..yeah.."
"Your situation is difficult..but not imposible...You have to talk Mirabel about it and first aplogize..for her..What you said was probably hurting her..Of course the blame isn't your fault completely..Remember to stood up yourself if something like that happens.."
"I see...Thanks for your advice Mitsuri..I can see why you are Love hashira.."

Mitsuri smiled. She was proud of you finally getting your thoughts together and exprencing your first love.

"I will head going now! Thank you again Mitsuri!"

"Wait Shuiro!"

Shuiro stopped and looked back to Mitsuri.

"Can we sometime..train flame breathing and visit at Kyojuro's grave?"

"Of course.." said Shuiro and nodded to Mitsuri.

Shuiro runned to middle of Encanto. She knew what to do next. Talk things with Mirabel. She reliazed that she had left her with horrible situation.

Where is she..?

Shuiro continued to look for Mirabel but she didn’t saw her.

Camon..Shuiro use your instincs..

But then Mirabel came to light for her. Shuiro looked at Mirabel but..girl walked away from her and ignored her. Shuiro's eyes wided and she was shocked.

"Mirabel!"

Mirabel looked Shuiro with cold stare and didn’t answer back to her.

But..I..Was I too late? What did I..

"Mirabel! Wait! Tell me what is wrong?!"
"Why should I?! You said yourself that you didn’t wanted to be in relationship!"
"But..I.."
"Save your explations..I don't need them..."

Shuiro was confused. She knew that she hurted Mirabel but atleast she should listen her explation. But something inside of her snapped.

"If you would atleast listen to me what I have to say..Then you would understand why I said thing like that!" shouted Shuiro when she was out of her breath.

But Mirabel only walked away.

What did I do?

(Chapter 23📍📝 A/n: So...I decided to put little bit angst for this chapter..Don't kill me😇. In next chapter we will find out reason why is it hard for Shuiro to express her feelings or even love another person. I might take a little break from writing this book but next chapter will come next week thursday, friday or weekend. See you then~)